Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta & US Airways DUMP Quest for LGA gate swaps!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
THis is another USAPA victory. Mike Cleary came out right from the beginning with guns blazing against this swap- our hard efforts, unity and resolve paid off. Now with the recent victories in court and expected snap back of LOA93 we are on a roll. It is rumored pilot recalls will happen soon and maybe even some hiring again. The lucrative east is forging a new destiny for USAIr

Sure!!!

You don't deserve any slots. You have avoided KLGA like the plague for the last 40 years.

Very intelligent. Using this line of reasoning, any airline (legacy or otherwise) will never "deserve" any slot or new international route authority since they had no prior interest. It's not a static industry. And like it or not, it's still "regulated."

THis is another USAPA victory. Mike Cleary came out right from the beginning with guns blazing against this swap- our hard efforts, unity and resolve paid off. Now with the recent victories in court and expected snap back of LOA93 we are on a roll. It is rumored pilot recalls will happen soon and maybe even some hiring again. The lucrative east is forging a new destiny for USAIr

Good News!!

I never said "We" had any sort of rite to ANY slots at LGA or DCA, but I can promise you that Delta and USAir didn't want us to have them.

I'm just sayin',
Gup

I'd love to see more SWA in LGA.... It makes NO sense with your business model.... Start going into the real airports and see what happens... Your quick turns wont happen, ATC delays etc.... And then you will be bumping even more customers off planes and when the fines go up for bumping, which SWA has been showed to be the worst of all carriers with over selling, will have to start wondering why they made such a stupid move to move into a market that doesnt fit their model..... I mean after all there's a reason you are in BWI, MDW, HOU, DAL and not the real airports in those cities such as IAD, ORD, IAH, DFW..... Because those simply do not allow your company to do what they do best which is unload, load, and go flying.... A plane on the ground isnt making money... And SWA would be silly to change their model....

Slots can be bought from any
airline that has them.

That is, at "Market Value"

Southwest is free to purrchase
as many slots as they can.

Does WN stand for "Whine?"

POint is, we don't need anything from Delta! USAir is flying high

BBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Take this to your Pilot group (albeit very nice to me when I commute) , Bryan Bedford is window shopping and with his DCA/LGA slots, he is coveting USAIReast!!!!

You heard it here first..

CYA

Latest resources

Back