Delta to recall 65 more

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
acarpe3448 said:
Ok there are a lot of complaints about the Delta schedules today! Here is my perspective! I am getting exactly what I want every month! My preference is as much time off as possible. I am flying four day rotations, Friday through Monday! Early releases! 16 to 18 days off a month! Every month I have at least one stretch of 7 days off in a row! Around 76 hours or so! On my off days scheduling calls between one and five times a day for Inverse assignments! I can pick and choose which ones I would consider! I don't like to help them out to much! Two inverse assignment trips and I am over 100 hours of pay, with around 15 days off! I did an IA yesterday, an early morning STL out and back! Off by 11:30 AM, 3:40 block/11:00 hours pay! I got a authorized personal drop approved this month(thats a first) and then they approved a personal drop of a four day trip on the 9th! 88 trips still suck, but the pilots are great to fly with, I have a good time at work, and I can make over $100,000 if I choose! There are some significant downsides don't get me wrong, but it could be worse. I would not stay at a regional over Delta! Maintenace has been my big issue lately! Ok thats my perspective! 07/00 hire date!

7/00 means you are senior to most of us who are looking at recall or bypass. One year seniority can mean the difference between a good sched and a crappy one.

I agree with you there. My point was only to show that you can get a descent schedule and make money if you want to. Once again, there are big changes also!

Latest resources

Back