Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had Moo Moo Mr Cow yesterday.
WELCOME TOOOO MOESSSSSSSSSSSSS

A couple of weeks ago my fo and i had a 2 hr sit in ATL. My fo went for the moo moo. On our next leg to BHM, he left it in the bowl and was hurtin!!

Im skippin the moo moo for a while.

This is where I read it:
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=111264

Moe's in C in ATL is getting rid of all kids meals (including the moo moo mister cow)!!! NOT an April fool's joke... was talking to the manager the other day.

Apparently ATL airport is demanding more money from Moe's and they aren't making enough of a profit from the Kids meals (ATL get's 10% of all sales)

Told the manager it's the best deal in the airport, how could he do it!? He said it's just business...

another dark day in ATL :bawling:

According to and Atlanta Gate Agent, Delta, starting in June, will start canceling ASA flights that have light loads when a mainline flight traveling to the same city would have enough seats to accommodate the passengers on the cancelled flight. The agent said she was going through training for the new procedure.

A gate agent isn't the best source of intel on topics like this. If you want to know when the widget on the wall will be changed yes, ops facts no. This will be a ops/PR nightmare for any carrier to simply cancel a R/T ONLY because the load is light. If you have a mechanical and need another a/c to cover it then yes, the sector managers know which flts make operational sense to cxl. Just to say "15 or less make em wait" will not work. What do you tell the pax "you pulled the short straw tonight" see ya in about 3 hours.

What IS........a light load?

Who has had a .......light load lately?
Light loads...... do not usually happen in Summer?
If there is such a thing as a ......light load, how many does ASA really have? miniscule numbers, if any!

What does a .......light load, mean to you? Ask Monica!

ok, call me "Skip" or La Broke or even just plain ignoramous, but what the h*ll is a moo moo?
I think its one of those one piece jumpsuit things that fat chicks wear....right?

or was it a dress for fat chicks???

I can't quite remember.;)

Latest resources

Back