• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta TA passes 62-38. 94% voted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't forget general- and I congratulated you on partly winning a battle DALPA should have won in 1992. Today's battle is about large RJs, and delta mgmt offered just enough to reload the whipsaw market. Just like they offered just enough in 1992 to get you to sign off on 50's.
You've learned nothing about the long term. Congrats on the short term gains- enjoy them- they aren't worth expanding your large RJ fleet. Period. No more excuses.

For those of you who keep focusing on the 76 seat issue, you just can't get it through your head that you have just allowed 90 seat airframes to be flown by regionals. You are now only one bankruptcy away from gutting your small narrow body flying. Ask 1,400 United pilots how that worked out for them. You rolled the dice, good luck.

Unfortunately, that will also make the scope battle at United that much more difficult. Oh well, here comes the first NO vote.

This contract is money in my pocket, looking at an additional $1300 a month as reserve 73N FO, starting tomorrow! Then another 8.5% raise in Jan 2013. We start hiring this Nov. Plus an early out with Medical being offered this July. Mom Delta gets to tie off loose ends and look to the future w/out lingering negotiations impairing her vision. Good for the team, good for scope and good for me.... I'm retired military and will only be around 14 years so for me it works. Remember, it ain't personal, it's just business.

I think this might force APA's hand.

We sure are getting close to that 100 seat mark!

Swapa is now the UNDISPUTED standard bearer - voting to expand the whipsaw market where other pilots who will have no vote, and no leverage, will have to scrap out their living.

SELLOUTS.

Good post wave. Perhaps it's time for SWAPA to reconsider supporting a whipsaw and B Scale at their own airline. ;)

Hey toughguy .. Make sure you tell that to the next Delta crew when you jumpseat.

I certainly wouldn't mind asking about it, respectfully mind you, but the only part of Delta I ever get to see is a contract carrier, as in Shuttle America.

Latest resources

Back