• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta rumor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As I understand it, it will be more beneficial to the younger pilots than the older(close to retirement) ones and we will all move up some seniority numbers. My guess, Compass gets on the list or something to that degree.

If someone actually knows, please PM me, I wont tell.

The first part of what you say is more along the lines of what I would consider true.

However, don't hold your breath on a cpz staple- although I really wish it were a near future possibility. The closest possibility is something along the usair lines....

Not holding my breath for anything - every "big announcement" since I've been in this biz for the last 15 yrs has been either a non-event, or usually bad news perfumed. Reference anything with USAir there has been no news of anything on their side (press, web chatter) and Parker stated as of last week that they are having no further capacity reductions. Standing buy for nothing with baited breath, just like I have for every other "big announcement". One can always hope......

Last edited:
Taking over the U.S Airways terminal at LGA. Something to do with the Port Authority and the last Bankruptcy judgement.

Best tea leaf analysis on current info.

An asset purchase.

Partial to full fleet of e190/5 a/c.

Positions offered to current LCC pilots as a staple iaw ALPA v. USAPA differences and ALPA policy.

Not enough takers, then offered to furloughed LCC. Still not enough, then filled on Delta side. Possible integration with CZ. TBD.

LGA considertations as well? Don't know.

-Ed

Better to wait and see what it actually announced as what some are inferring is serious business with serious implications.
Asset purchases are a bid deal. If they were going to buy jets, I would venture to be that the pilots would come with them. That would not bode well for a newly integrated Delta.
If you think or know this, you are violating SEC regulations by posting it. This kind of banter would most definitely affect stock prices. My advice button up!

Taking over the U.S Airways terminal at LGA. Something to do with the Port Authority and the last Bankruptcy judgement.
Taking it over from who. CAL owns and leases those gates to US Airways.

Last edited:
I will make two guesses.
1. What fly4hire said.
or
2. What Ed said with the exception of the 190/195s will go to compass with a further relaxation of our scope and a sales job by dalpa on how they got a unlimited flow down "guaranteed" and the nwa call in honest program.

ACL65PILOT If you think or know this said:
Chillax ACL.

OK? First, tell me exactly how it would be violating regulations of the SEC if one thought this? Obviously if you knew this and posted it, that would be bad. Martha Stewart bad.

Again. Tea leaf reading. Educated guess. Strategery. Nothing more.

It is game theory. Know the players and their motivations and one can gain an insight to their predicted actions and behavior.

ACL....I am just predicting off information you have posted here.

-Ed

Disclaimer: Previous posted scenario is an educated, or, uneducated guess only. Take it for entertainment value only.

Last edited:
And I was just stating that if someone acted on those rumors the SEC could in effect launch an investigation in to insider trading.

If it is a guess, great. I think all of them are possible in this environment. There are opportunities galore for those with money.
My point was that people could act upon a guess or rumor, of buying jets etc from another carrier that is not doing well. That is the serious business I am referring to.
Noting more nothing less. I know that I am glad we were not bought by LCC!

Latest resources

Back