• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta RFP on 10-20 widebodies maybe coming in next 2-3 years--article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay, so we'll check in 3 years and compare where the new 717s go, and see if they are going to all NEW cities, or if they cover CR9 and E175 routes.... You think they will cover outgoing 50 seater routes, because for some reason DL would put 110 seat 717s on current 50 seat routes, instead of 70 and 76 seaters....215 50 seaters will be gone by then, but current 70 and 76 seaters won't cover for them, according to you, 717s will. Ok...

So, 3 years from now, we will know who won. I bet I will, but whoever loses takes a month off. Deal.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, smart guy- dont complicate it. What you've been ranting on since your latest sellout is that -900's won't be supplementing major routes. I say they will. Large city to large city. If I can find a dozen such routes with -900's you lose. If not, then I do. Deal?

No, smart guy- dont complicate it. What you've been ranting on since your latest sellout is that -900's won't be supplementing major routes. I say they will. Large city to large city. If I can find a dozen such routes with -900's you lose. If not, then I do. Deal?

3 years Wave. And it's the Majority of routes, not just a few. A dozen routes is nothing, try more than half. The last flight out or the first flight in might be a good fit for certain city pairs and hubs, but the majority will go to 717s. 215 50 seaters will be leaving, and something will replace those planes, and I'm betting 70/76 seaters. Deal.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Dude, stop moving your target-
You admit and have completely accepted that these airplanes will be doing significant mainline routes- so what's your standard?

is 'more than half' the DALPA standard- ?

A dozen flights a day is acceptable I guess, so what's not to a dalpa pilot? When do you guys stand up and defend your profession against the seniority scam regionals represent? 2 dozen flights?- 2 hundred flights?

Think about that and just let me know where your backbone lies -
we'll make a bet then

You remind me of the old joke

'Man approaches his neighbors hot wife and offers her $100,000 to sleep with her.
'Seriously?'
'Seriously'
She accepts and they do.
Next week he offers her $50,000
'But last time it was $100k?'
I just can't do that, but $50k is $50k...
She agrees and they do
Next week $10k
'??'
'That pays for a trip to Fiji'
And they do again
Finally it's a weekly thing for $1000- and she's loving life
And then one day he leaves a $100 bill

'Excuse me, what's this??!' She asks indignantly

That's all I can do baby

'Just what do you think I am??!'

'Honey, we knew what you were on the first night...'

So she gave it up for free for the next ten years til she got old and ugly and overpriced at $20, when Skywest is young and hot and oh whatever!! You know what im saying- You guys are so used to getting f^cked you're giving it up for next to nothin'(!)

Latest resources

Back