Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta reports $6.4 BILLION loss for 1st qtr.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
$6.4 BILLION loss....and that's all you can come up with?

What's the point? You and your nemisis jhomo seem to be the 2 girls infatuated with the loss.
All I know is responding to you is killing my buzz.
I also know that tomorrow I'll be sober, you, however, will still be a horses ass!:laugh:

Let the spin begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything I stated there in your quote is absolutely correct. Could anything change? Maybe. But as of right now, it is all true. If you don't believe it, sobeit.

Bye Bye--General Lee

What's the point? You and your nemisis jhomo seem to be the 2 girls infatuated with the loss.
All I know is responding to you is killing my buzz.
I also know that tomorrow I'll be sober, you, however, will still be a horses ass!:laugh:

6.4 ba ba ba BILLION!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6.4 BILLION dollars is enough to build 3 Space Shuttles from scratch. That's about one Space Shuttle a Month Delta has lost.........

6.4 BILLION dollars is enough to build 3 Space Shuttles from scratch. That's about one Space Shuttle a Month Delta has lost.........

Wow, another genius hasn't read the article. Here is a quote from the AP article:

Excluding special items, primarily a $6.1 billion non-cash charge relating to the decline in Delta's market value due to sustained record fuel prices, the airline lost $274 million, or 69 cents a share, in the first quarter.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
You spin it Right Round General, Right Round..........

Like a Record General, Right Round...Round.... Round....

You spin it Right Round General, Right Round..........

Like a Record General, Right Round...Round.... Round....

Excluding special items, primarily a $6.1 billion non-cash charge relating to the decline in Delta's market value due to sustained record fuel prices, the airline lost $274 million, or 69 cents a share, in the first quarter.

This is spin? You really are an idiot. Try to spin an article in the WSJ or AP? So, the AP reporter has it wrong? Ohhhhhkay.....Whip it, whip it good!

Classic.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
I must be possessed with the same idiocy as your stockholders...........You are putting forth a valiant effort, for sure. Maybe you can short Turd Polish. It's going to be in demand for the rest of this year for sure.

6.4 ba ba ba BILLION!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Steven:
I think its funny too!:laugh: I don't get too worked up over it. I'm sure we'll be reading about LCC going out of business before long, then we'll really get laughing!:laugh:
Question, did you ever get your job back at US Airways after getting fired?:laugh:
See, at least we can all laugh together!:laugh:
Are the AWA guys having the last laugh at you?:laugh:
I know I am!
Good bye Steven. Make sure and bring your stapler to work with you. After all that 2003 hire at AWA will be your captain in a few months!:laugh:

Last edited:
Damn....

Wow, another genius hasn't read the article. Here is a quote from the AP article:

Bye Bye--General Lee

Really?

Do you really expect us to be that stupid? Why do you think they took a charge? What do you think that charge was?

If you were not such a damn idiot with so little knowledge of the world outside of DAL, you would realize that this is very, very, very bad.

Do you really think that since the charge is not against unrestricted cash, it is not real? Do you think the SEC just lets companies make this stuff up and write out big big numbers whenever they want even though they have nothing to do with big terms for smart people like "asset valuation" and "market captitalization."

Wait and see what happens to the credit rating over there, General. It should only take a day or two for you to get downgraded-maybe then you will start to realize how bad this is!

Latest resources

Back