• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Q

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

"Being forever frustrated about something you can't change will not do you any favors. Might as well look at the good side, as most of your pilots have".

"The good of the situation is Redrum had his longevity adjusted to include his furloughed time. Time to let the seniority issue go. It's done. Bitching does nothing other than pissing off your colleagues".

While the longevity parity is appreciated, it is for pay only. Vacation and sick time accrual remains at the previous NWA longevity (2 years vs. 8 years for the longest term previously furloughed pilots).

And that is something that should be dealt with. Let your reps know, and have them bring it to the LEC then the MEC level. Let the process work.

Longevity

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Rubble

"Being forever frustrated about something you can't change will not do you any favors. Might as well look at the good side, as most of your pilots have".

"The good of the situation is Redrum had his longevity adjusted to include his furloughed time. Time to let the seniority issue go. It's done. Bitching does nothing other than pissing off your colleagues".

While the longevity parity is appreciated, it is for pay only. Vacation and sick time accrual remains at the previous NWA longevity (2 years vs. 8 years for the longest term previously furloughed pilots).

"And that is something that should be dealt with. Let your reps know, and have them bring it to the LEC then the MEC level. Let the process work".

All of that has been done since last year, including the grievance process. We have been attempting to find out it's status (the grievance) without success.

Our A330s may be doing more of that shortly. Regardless, this is all stupid. We are one group now. Quit the bitching. We all are going to go through with this whether we like it or not. Let's not make this another USAir deal. Let's all hold hands, get together in a circle, and sing "WE ARE THE WORLD..." Really, infighting has got to stop.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Umm...I wasn't "bitching"....I was responding to the "bitching" of your DAL-S buddy Mr. Lumberg about NWA's "garbage" Asia flying. Quote the right thing/guy next time Kay?

Umm...I wasn't "bitching"....I was responding to the "bitching" of your DAL-S buddy Mr. Lumberg about NWA's "garbage" Asia flying. Quote the right thing/guy next time Kay?

So, do you think this is all about YOU??? I was saying the GROUP needs to stop bitching, KAY??? Looks like you need to re-read it yourself and try to understand the quote. "We are one group now. Quit the bitching." It was never intended to be a response to one person, meaning YOU. Re-read it again and look at the overall tone. And, you said enjoy Africa, which may be seen by more DL-N guys sooner than later. Apology accepted.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back