Delta Private Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

starcheckdriver

What's the latest at DPJ? Is Segrave still running the place into the ground, or has mothership Delta caaught on and put a stop to the lack of schedule, vacation, sick time, and crappy pay? I heard FOs on the 604 are starting at $36K?! Is that true?

Rumor is that Segrave's contract is up for renewal. They are running the pilots hard with few days off. I left DPJ a while ago others are not so fortunate. I hear the 604 is flying 2 ferry legs for every revenue leg, yeah that's a good plan. I guess the Puddle Pirate is still covering for JS. Time will tell if DPJ is much longer for this world.

BayBum

Last edited:
I heard they are doing well and flying a lot. Is that not the case? Is mother Delta happy with what JS has done with the place?

I talked to one of thier pilots last week at the FBO while waiting to depart. He told me that nothing has changed (ie, as bad as it was before). I doubt anything will change as long as Segrave is running the show..

Reprentation for 150 pilots, and high attrition, might be a hard sell. But what do I know.

I wasn't debating that nor the (IMHO) high probability that JS would shut the doors before he'd allow a union on property. Just making an observation that it anyone needs the representation, it's the folks still at DPJ.

Latest resources

Back