• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Private Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I ran into a Hawker 400 (Beechjet?) captain at PBI a couple weeks ago, and he was happy with the job.

How many of the pilots at DPJ work on a specific aircraft and work directly or indirectly (but specifically) for the owner?
I would think it's likely that they are making much more than a DPJ "pool" pilot and would have no interest whatsoever in a union.

The Beatings will continue until Morale improves..

An old FO of mine got a call from them (unsolicited) about coming on to fly a new plane. I found it odd that they didn't have enough applicants or new hires in a pool to fill the slots until I realized that it's DPJ.

The beatings will continue until JS and PB are gone and competent management is put into place.

I hear pay cuts and raise freezes are official as of yesterday. Company losing money and not profitable in 2011. All this is happening while JS is supposedly flying a plane from Colorado back to ISO this week with family and friends. I guess management is immune to the cut backs at DPJ.

They are sending out letters recruiting companies to place the aircraft w/DPJ. We got a letter yesterday. It ain't going to happen.

Latest resources

Back