• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilots Association-Yes!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Makes me laugh when regional guys harsh on mainline guys for allowing contract flying.

I think most regional guys realize that they would probably be at a major or close to going to a major if the outsourcing had not been allowed in the first place. Whats so funny about that?

Yeah, that's a good idea...try and form another union right as contract negotiations are coming up. "United We Stand...Divided we fall"

Yeah, that's a good idea...try and form another union right as contract negotiations are coming up. "United We Stand...Divided we fall"

Keep doing the same thing expecting to see a different result.

Time for a union that represents the Delta pilots exclusively.

Yeah....again dumb timing!

OBTW....How's your DPA money coming in? Rumor has it you skirts are out of cash? Awesome representation!!!!! Good thing a junior F/O got you all into his ponzi scheme.

Nothing to see here people......just a bunch of posers with a Cafepress Sticker and lanyard factory.

DAL should have enough influence in ALPA to affect any change they want. For them, an in-house union is redundant. They already have one - called ALPA!

The membership needs to be more proactive about putting forward a replacement to Lee Moak if he perpetuates the indulgences that ALPA's critics allege.

I think most regional guys realize that they would probably be at a major or close to going to a major if the outsourcing had not been allowed in the first place. Whats so funny about that?

Those regional guys wouldn't have a job at all if it wasn't for outsourcing, and therefore be unqualified to apply at a major. You can't have your cake (Comair academy grad to RJ pilot career path allowed by outsourcing) and eat it too. (major airline job openings limited by outsourcing)

That's why it's funny to me when RJ guys bellyache about how the mainline guys voted away scope, reducing their ability to move up. It's how you got your job in the first place, dummy.

The DPA is a miserable failure. It's taken them a year to get a few thousand cards, and under the law, the cards expire after a year. So, those cards you collected at the beginning are about to start expiring, and then you have to get new cards from the same people again, let alone convincing new lemmings to go along with this crazy scheme. You'll never get the 50% you need just to hold an election, let alone actually win an election. You should end the silliness and focus on getting a new contract.

Typical ALPA arrogance displayed above.

Those regional guys wouldn't have a job at all if it wasn't for outsourcing, and therefore be unqualified to apply at a major. You can't have your cake (Comair academy grad to RJ pilot career path allowed by outsourcing) and eat it too. (major airline job openings limited by outsourcing)

That's why it's funny to me when RJ guys bellyache about how the mainline guys voted away scope, reducing their ability to move up. It's how you got your job in the first place, dummy.

Actually..... Stupid..... Many among your ranks were hired in their 20s with less than 1000 hours straight to a "major". Before you sold his job down the river when YOU sold scope for promise of a heavy jet on order to further pump up your ego.

You are completely incorrect. Your ignorance created our situation and you are nor whining like a little girl about it. Get your facts right then bash the regionals you loser.

So who are you? Are you a military guy who think that is the only way to get to a major? Before the 50-76 seat jet era where did the other half of major pilots come from? It was not the regionals? So therefore......think about it. What many regional pilots are saying is that because of a loss of scope, many regional pilots would be at majors. But then again its a different world and a lot of the smaller airlines like republic, southern....northcentral....many more are no longer around. But I do like the stories of guys who are flying wide body planes now got their major job with 500 hours and a pre signed employment contract..... All I am saying is that I want a job at major and I do not want 100 seat scope to be lost. Stop bashing guys like me who want to leave the regionals.

Latest resources

Back