• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Intoxicated?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've noticed the "little general" isn't around.....maybe he's stuck in Frankfurt? Naw, couldn't be him! ;)

I kid, I kid!

Last edited:
737 Pylt said:
I see Dave Seigel is fresh out of hand lotion again!
Man you are a tool!

Is Dave Siegal the tool.... or the Pilot that was detained for suspicion of alcohol? If this story is true, then I believe the "tool" is the Pilot.... not someone who is making an observation about an incident..... an incident that should NEVER happen..... and 99.999% of time only happens to the Pilots who HAVE been drinking.

Angus said:
Is Dave Siegal the tool.... or the Pilot that was detained for suspicion of alcohol? If this story is true, then I believe the "tool" is the Pilot.... not someone who is making an observation about an incident..... an incident that should NEVER happen..... and 99.999% of time only happens to the Pilots who HAVE been drinking.
Well anus, I see you have him convicted already. If he's guilty, fry him. If he's not, let due process take its toll. With peers like you, who needs enemies!?

Slow down puppy...

737 Pylt said:
Well anus, I see you have him convicted already. If he's guilty, fry him. If he's not, let due process take its toll. With peers like you, who needs enemies!?

Pyleofit:

Where and when exactly did I "convict" him. I made an observation about your use of the word "tool" against someone who simply made an observation.

I also pointed out that many times... where there is smoke... there is fire. After all.... he was detained right? How many times in your career have you been detained for suspicion of alcohol at a Security checkpoint? How many of your immediate crewmwmbers have been detained for that occurance.... in your immediate presence? I've NEVER seen it in 20+ years.

"Convicted".... no.... not yet at least.... and hopefully not..... but to defensively call someone a tool for pointing out the stupidity of it all.... well that's just as stupid.

That is my point.... nothing more.... nothing less.

737 Pylt said:

This anal resin is not what I would call one of our peers.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back