• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Gropes Teenage Girl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
10 years ago I thought Gerbil Lee must know what he's talking about. The guy was pontificating nonstop. So I figured, if you are going to run your yapper that much then surely you know your stuff. Then I watched Delta create Song and Genitals told us how awesome it would be. He told us how awesome it was to take pay cuts so Delta could avoid bankruptcy. He told us how LBB was lame and it was way more awesome to give that flying away. And then it dawned on me, Gerbil Lee was a complete ****************************** bag loser. So I decided to call him out for being the dork that he is...and now it seems like pretty much all of FI thinks he's a complete loser.

Don't know u Air Force Boy, first 5 rounds are on me if we r ever stuck in a bar.

Not a DELTA pilot. F@&:-;&. RJ. NOT DELTA!!!!!!!!!!

Flew jets that said "Delta" on them. Passengers bought tickets from "Delta." Passengers checked in with and went to a "Delta" gate.

As far as the flying public goes, he is very much a Delta pilot.

That situation is horrifying for anyone involved. I'm freaking out about what I could do in my sleep on a DH now.

Hell I was awake and damned near gave a full spanking to an FA's ass after a too long vacation period home with my spousal unit.

Just instinctual. I actually reared back and everything! That was close.

He flys jets that say "Delta" on the side of it. People who have ridden on a jet flown by the perv bought the tickets on "Delta." In the eyes of the public, he is a "Delta" pilot. And when the lawsuits come, Delta will be one of the biggest targets. Just ask the people who sued Continental after one of their planes crashed in Buffalo.

Delta doesn't have a union so they get a weak contract. Weak pay and weak scope. You make your scope bed, now you get to lie in it.
You breathe air that other humans breathe. You collect government welfare that other humans do. You pee sitting down like most women do. And yet people still call you a man. You're a huge ****************************** bag, and somewhere there's a village crying out your name.

You breathe air that other humans breathe. You collect government welfare that other humans do. You pee sitting down like most women do. And yet people still call you a man. You're a huge ****************************** bag, and somewhere there's a village crying out your name.

1700+ hours in 20 years in the military isn't going to get him a job anywhere, including a regional.

1700+ hours in 20 years in the military isn't going to get him a job anywhere, including a regional.

I need to update the totals. I had a sim last week as part of getting current. I count sim and other time. I'll pad any other numbers I need. No one questions the military guys on their log books.

Latest resources

Back