• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Gropes Teenage Girl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nobody's picture should be posted in a thread charging sexual misconduct. People are generally stupid and will associate the two.

Better question. Why does 8sugarsugar have a .jpg of a male pilot on his hard drive that he uploaded to postimage.org? ... not that there's anything wrong with that. :puke:

Is that allowed in Dubai? Obsess much 8SS??? (We all know the answer is YES)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Of course that is not GL...everyone with a half a brain in their melon knows he is not a pilot

This reminds me of the frax pilot commuting either to or from work and tried to have a travel-day hook up. IIRC, he met the young lass on the connection flight and once in the ATL, decided to get a little action. They somehow got into a restricted area, hid by a staircase or something and proceeded. When busted, the minor (he swore he thought she was 18) screamed rape. He got to spend a couple months in the pokey awaiting trial. Eventually, said pilot was released once security video surveillance showed the terse was consensual and the young lady, although not 18, was of the legal age of consent in GA. The charges were dropped.

Yikes.

Not sure how you can accidentally wedge your hand where she said it was. Must be a restless sleeper! New defense, restless hand syndrome?

And I'm not sure his hand was even close to where she said it was. Was there a witness? I'm not giving instant credence to some Y class trailer trash teen slut looking for attention just because she makes a scene.

Latest resources

Back