• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Gropes Teenage Girl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope they have more evidence than she said he did it. The perv squad strikes again ruining someone's life without apparent just cause.

I'd be hesitant to sit beside someone under age after reading this.

I hope they have more evidence than she said he did it. The perv squad strikes again ruining someone's life without apparent just cause.

I'd be hesitant to sit beside someone under age after reading this.

Agreed. We don't really know what happened, and when someone is in a half-awake state their perceptions might be skewed. This applies to both of them. He might have accidentally put his hand where he shouldn't and she might have freaked out over something that was happening in a dream. I don't know this pilot, but it seems very unlikely that someone in his position would do such a thing intentionally. Even if we assume he is a perv, that's just astoundingly bad judgement.

Incidentally, I once had an elderly woman seated in the seat next to me who kept trying to cuddle up and put her hand in my lap. She was clearly asleep, and the whole situation was comical. I'd gently move her back over to her side, and in a few minutes she'd be back. Eventually I had to wake her up, and it took her a good 5 minutes before she was aware of her surroundings. But if she had been a 45 year old man, and me a 14 year old girl, it would have been no laughing matter.

He flys jets that say "Delta" on the side of it. People who have ridden on a jet flown by the perv bought the tickets on "Delta." In the eyes of the public, he is a "Delta" pilot. And when the lawsuits come, Delta will be one of the biggest targets. Just ask the people who sued Continental after one of their planes crashed in Buffalo.

Delta doesn't have a union so they get a weak contract. Weak pay and weak scope. You make your scope bed, now you get to lie in it.

Agreed. We don't really know what happened, and when someone is in a half-awake state their perceptions might be skewed. This applies to both of them. He might have accidentally put his hand where he shouldn't and she might have freaked out over something that was happening in a dream. I don't know this pilot, but it seems very unlikely that someone in his position would do such a thing intentionally. Even if we assume he is a perv, that's just astoundingly bad judgement.

This reminds me of the frax pilot commuting either to or from work and tried to have a travel-day hook up. IIRC, he met the young lass on the connection flight and once in the ATL, decided to get a little action. They somehow got into a restricted area, hid by a staircase or something and proceeded. When busted, the minor (he swore he thought she was 18) screamed rape. He got to spend a couple months in the pokey awaiting trial. Eventually, said pilot was released once security video surveillance showed the terse was consensual and the young lady, although not 18, was of the legal age of consent in GA. The charges were dropped.

Yikes.

Not sure how you can accidentally wedge your hand where she said it was. Must be a restless sleeper! New defense, restless hand syndrome?

Yeah that was years ago in the ATL, C30 gate, in the stairwell that goes up to the c concourse.

Latest resources

Back