• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Gropes Teenage Girl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope, not the General. He's a first officer and will never be a Capt at Delta before he's forced to retire or fired for groping boys. That picture clearly depicts a Delta Regional Capt.

But it is funny that I'm not the only person who instantly thinks of the General when reading this headline.

Nope, not the General. He's a first officer and will never be a Capt at Delta before he's forced to retire or fired for groping boys. That picture clearly depicts a Delta Regional Capt.

But it is funny that I'm not the only person who instantly thinks of the General when reading this headline.

Wow, you are full of anger. My responses to your ridiculous posts must be getting to you. Please use sunscreen.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Double post

Last edited:
Maybe they should get together and sue the airlines for squeezing pax closer and closer together.

Latest resources

Back