• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta pilot arrested.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The field's uncontrolled, leave the guy alone.. btw nice looking DC 3, anybody remember when PBA was flying those..

You really seem to have a bit of a one-track mind, sir. How about some new material? It will still be stupid-just different.
At least I possess a mind. And it's only directed at the little pervert troll who spends his day jacking off to every single Delta thread! Perhaps if you spent less time on your knees in the men's room in the airport and more on your feet you'd realize that!

-Maybe you can try and run some people over with some large machinery when you get a citation-that would be awesome!

I realize the only large machinery you operate is battery powered, so when you get up north next time, let me know. I'll make sure and gas up the plane!

This is all par for the course for Delta pilots. I wish the FAA would keep a close eye on them. I don't want to paint with a broad brush, but I think we can all agree that Delta pilots act the way they are compensated. Very poorly.

This is all par for the course for Delta pilots. I wish the FAA would keep a close eye on them. I don't want to paint with a broad brush, but I think we can all agree that Delta pilots act the way they are compensated. Very poorly.

Must be time for the General's nap. You get time to come on FI and pee all over yourself.

So is it safe to say you act in a very "suck off" fashion?
Jeez, at least when you sing in as crj567 it's a little more entertaining.
Slow day at the ATL airport?:laugh:

You are correct about the capt. and the fms at nwa. And as a capt. I did the walk arounds if the fo was late(short call resv) other than that only if I felt like it. It was/is their job. If an fo was a good guy I always bought all the beer(not just the 3rd and 5th) and a lot of times I bought at least one meal. If they were a probie they did not spend a dime. As an fo now, I don't expect the capt. to do any of the above, but appreciate it if he does. My point earlier is the expectations of some fos that the capt. should do walk arounds and should always pay.

I don't think any FO really EXPECTS the Captain to do it, but they do take notice if the Captain states "I have done them for years, and I won't do another one." If we encounter that type of attitude, there may not be any free beers given later that night, since the FO is tired. It is all about the initial attitude. I don't know about you, but I enjoy my trips and hope to have a good time on all of them, and I very rarely run into attitudes like that. Walk arounds are good for everyone, especially before the slides at recurrent. Again, no one expects it, but is pleasantly surprised if it happens. On a 3 man crew to Europe or SA though, the 3rd guy (FO) always does it anyway. As far as paying for meals, most INTL Captains I fly with buy a beer for me and the other FO, and that is about it. (no meals, unless he/she is on a greenslip)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
At TWA the Captains almost always did the walk around when it was the F/O's leg. As an F/O you were trained to Captain standards right from the beggining, so if it was your leg, you set up the cockpit, did all the tests, FMS, etc... When it was time to upgrade all you needed was some extra IOE and that was about it.

This Captain only BS for walkarounds and FMS setup etc... is really rediculus. If both pilots are trained to know and do everything, then you can really rely on each other with very little doubt when the exciting stuff happens, not to mentioned making upgrading that much easier.

One caveot- I do think that the onus should be on the F/O when the Captain is busy with mechanicals, or any of that extra BS that comes up right before departure. A good F/O should see that the Captain is busy and without asking, just do the walkaround even if it is the F/O's leg.

ACL, it's attitudes like this that have prevented you from obtaining employment at a major airline.

Crj567/tanker clown:
It's statements like the above that have prevented you from giving out BJ's from anyone higher than 0-3!
Now, run along, I'm sure the captain is waiting for his.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back