• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta orders 30 "mini-jets"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i have a friend who wants to get on with ASA. i told him i would walk in his resume, but how exactly would i go about doing that. The chief pilots or goto the G.O. or who

thanks

WTF? The article says they went with bigger 900's because customers don't like little jets for long flights...the customer's slice of a 900 cabin is the same as a 200! (OK the window is higher).

WTF? The article says they went with bigger 900's because customers don't like little jets for long flights...the customer's slice of a 900 cabin is the same as a 200! (OK the window is higher).

But the tube is soooo much looooonger! This isn't about pax comfort, except for those premium-priced first-class seats on a 900 configured with 76 seats.

i have a friend who wants to get on with ASA. i told him i would walk in his resume, but how exactly would i go about doing that. The chief pilots or goto the G.O. or who

thanks

I guess you don't like your friend much; I would never suggest anyone work here.

I guess you don't like your friend much; I would never suggest anyone work here.

Thats not very fair. After all, it is a great place to come and get some 121 experience. Even if you are an FO for 4 years, the experience is more valuable that instructing for that amount of time.

Sure, ASA has some issues, but I'm optimistic that things will improve once we get a contract. I guess I've deluded myself. :)

yeah it is just a longer walk to get out of the damn thing.....but the ERAU kids love em

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back