• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta orders 30 "mini-jets"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why does everyone seem to overlook the obvious? Why would Delta buy these planes? There is an argument for them leasing these to contract carriers but why use reorganisational capitol to do so?

The only answer that makes sense is the bulk will go to....Comair!

I think they jsut bought them for the control and ability to move the planes at their whim. Good whipsaw tool.

Guessing not too much longer till the letter from mair to mesaba gets dropped and like a miracle bigsky went from 1900's to the nice pretty shiny jet. Now they have hit the big time. I hope mesaba mec can win this one.

Why does everyone seem to overlook the obvious? Why would Delta buy these planes? There is an argument for them leasing these to contract carriers but why use reorganisational capitol to do so?

The only answer that makes sense is the bulk will go to....Comair!

Bingo!!
I sure hope their MEC keeps the pressure on to keep the rates where they are. To see these guys take yet another cut for growth or the "possibilty" of growth is sickening.

Bingo!!
I sure hope their MEC keeps the pressure on to keep the rates where they are. To see these guys take yet another cut for growth or the "possibilty" of growth is sickening.

Who do you work for? Worry about your own rates, we are getting a contract shoved down our throats thanks to BK laws.

Latest resources

Back