Delta/NWA Seniority List Negotiation Tidbits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:rolleyes: You can Go ahead and step down of your imaginary horse now :puke:

Perhaps you can show us where NWA excels in anything? Salary? Work rules? Warm-weather hubs? Do you put NWA in the front of the pack or in the very back of the pack? I'd say dead center for now. You have pensions - that's one positive. Otherwise everything seems pretty average. How is NWA currently anything but a mediocre employer for pilots?

Last edited:
Which planes again are we currently parking at Delta? We renegotiated all of the MD88 leases to more than favorable, and our 767s are getting winglets. We are only getting new planes right now. Looking at NWA, I see 2 fleets on the way out eventually (742 and DC9), and 787s on the way sometime in the future (the first prototype hasn't flown yet). I don't think your former leader Anderson is as happy now with the prospect of keeping the DC9s, since oil was cheaper when he ran your company earlier. Same with the 742s. He may have loved them before, but now they are getting more expensive.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Perhaps you can show us where NWA excels in anything? Salary? Work rules? Warm-weather hubs? Do you put NWA in the front of the pack or in the very back of the pack? I'd say dead center for now. Do you disagree? How is NWA currently anything but a mediocre employer for pilots?

They have the CHANCE to fly a 787 to Bangalore, India someday.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Perhaps you can show us where NWA excels in anything?
Salary? I understand that you have not been in the big leagues long sonny, but excelling in salary is an up and down proposition. It was not long ago that NWA had industry leading rates.
Work rules? Come on sonny, since you came from an rj background, you understand the importance of SCOPE and how Delta led in the demise of 100 seat flying at the legacys.
Warm-weather hubs? Does everyone in the nation live in warm weather? Don't those people have green stuff called money in their pockets? Don't they need hubs as well?

Do you put NWA in the front of the pack or in the very back of the pack? I'd say dead center for now.
I would say above dead center, however it is a moving target
You have pensions - that's one positive. That is a pretty big positive.

Otherwise everything seems pretty average. How is NWA currently anything but a mediocre employer for pilots?
In this day in age mediocre is not a bad place to be. Oil=$103 per barrel youngster. Will you be heading back to your rj play area?
As I said before, this deal will get legs. There is too much money on the table. J-Rod, I know you want inner growth because it will keep your precious toe hold on Delta seniority, and possibly avoid a furlough, but your antagonostic view really sounds lame. You picked a risky time to go to Delta. It will probably work out for you, but acting like a butt hole is pretty imature. I do not even need to chastise the General because he wacks off before each post, which means he wacks off 17.2 times a day. He has a sperm stalagtite/stalagmite above/below his computer desk.

Last edited:
Nothing on this board really accomplishes anything except blowing off a little steam but the insults are counter-productive on both sides. Do we want to view each other as d*cks, or fellow pilots we may be working with some day?

Nothing on this board really accomplishes anything except blowing off a little steam but the insults are counter-productive on both sides. Do we want to view each other as d*cks, or fellow pilots we may be working with some day?

Hi pot, meet kettle!!:blush:

I agree with your point though;)

I was including myself and most especially you!

But it can be all out war when Col Razor tells us the deal is dead or I get screwed on the list. Tic

Lets be fair here, i dont flamebait people and want this to be as civil as possible considering I have a VERY long time left at NWA or DAL for that matter. Hopefully either way it goes down it will turn out good for both pilot groups.

Lets be fair here, i dont flamebait people and want this to be as civil as possible considering I have a VERY long time left at NWA or DAL for that matter. Hopefully either way it goes down it will turn out good for both pilot groups.

Superpilot, you should take a few days off of the message board and get outside. You came in this industry with SJS and no understanding of how things work. Now you get on with NWA and act like you have been there for several years? Has it even been 24 hours yet? There are many new hires at NWA itching for the merger to go through so they can get a large pay increase and opportunity to fly something other than the DC-9 for the next several years.

I like how you capitalized the word VERY in your post. You truly must be a superpilot!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back