• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta new low

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DAL wants those Corp guys back in 1st Class paying the big bucks so they can pay their executives more.

Made a slight correction for you.

Every time that I am at ATL trying to depart (as a passenger) I try to look around as the airline propoganda is on the "Airport CNN channel."

Are you referring to that cartoon where the planes have faces and the little lear jet scoots to the head of the line for takeoff and the big airliners get mad looks on their faces?

Are you referring to that cartoon where the planes have faces and the little lear jet scoots to the head of the line for takeoff and the big airliners get mad looks on their faces?

Exactly. It doesn't seem to work at ATL where you almost NEVER get out on time, but almost NEVER see anything but a Delta aircraft. Yeah right, "It's all those 'learjets' that make all the airliners wait."

Has anyone ever seen a picture of 30 corporate jets lined up waiting for takeoff with an airliner being held up???

How many thousands of pictures are on a.net of 30 airliners (mostly 50 seaters) waiting for takeoff?

I think I've been to a Class B airport like 4 times in the past year.

The airlines are grasping; their brass better not be caught on a bizjet anytime soon.

I have had countless delays and cancellations on Delta. Their total lack of customer service is horrible.

Delta=Doesn't Ever Leave The Airport.

Don't
Expect
Luggage
To
Arrive

The best spin on this would be to show all the Delta Passengers that they have their own fractional group that is helping "clog" the system. Why has no one brought up Delta Elite? Kind of the pot calling the kettle black in my opinion.

Latest resources

Back