• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard-

717's flying what they fly doesn't change the mission a -900 is designed to do

So we'll see

A month off FI if you're wrong general?

You get a month off starting today. Why would there suddenly be excess Compass E175s available for new West Coast routes like LAX hourly to SFO and SFO to SEA? Could it be 717s moving into DTW? Could 88 717s help move RJs around? 215 50 seaters being dumped, 70 76 seaters being added and moved around to cover 50 seaters leaving (70 seaters also, especially at LGA) and 717s being added all over the SE and now DTW.

So, I'll see your next post next year, right?

Bye Bye---General Lee

And we're talking about the crj-900's bill.

So how about it GL- a month off FI if crj-900's are still doing 717 major market to major market type flying? Like they are now

Why zero in on ONLY CRJ-900s? Don't E175s count? Both 76 seaters. Endeavor CR9s and Expressjet CR9s mainly do East Coast flying, where the 717s are currently flying. Compass E175s are the ones that are apparently moving West, at the same time DTW gets their own 717 pilot base. (And Compass gets an LAX pilot base shortly). Hmmmmmmm. What say you Wavey?

Bye Bye---General Lee

So SFO-LAX is what you consider an RJ route that regional pilots should fly??
Not mainline??

Wow

So SFO-LAX is what you consider an RJ route that regional pilots should fly??
Not mainline??

Wow

Huh? DL is already making $1.3 billion a quarter with the current planes in place, and DL only has 9 or so 717s so far, out of 88. That means plenty more on the way, and plenty of future changes. I think the bosses have to use what they got at the time opportunities arise, and right now E175s are coming available. When more 717s show up, maybe they will head West, we know there is a plan for 6 daily 717 flights between DAL and ATL, and a bunch more E175s too going LAX and LGA to DAL. Your six new LGA round trips didn't include any to Love field. You can "wave" at them as you go off to LBB. ;)

So, when do you start your 1 month leave from FI? I proved you wrong and gave facts on how 717s affect 76 seaters. Admit it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You are really dumb GL?

Why would reallocating 175's out west to fly MAINLINE ROUTES mean that you've won the argument? The burden you have to show is not that 717's will do mainline routes- it's that 900's will start doing small markets

So again- are shuttle flights connecting California's 40+ million people really become "RJ" flying to you?

Sellout.

You are really dumb GL?

Why would reallocating 175's out west to fly MAINLINE ROUTES mean that you've won the argument? The burden you have to show is not that 717's will do mainline routes- it's that 900's will start doing small markets

So again- are shuttle flights connecting California's 40+ million people really become "RJ" flying to you?

Sellout.

It's a start when waiting for more planes to arrive. That's my point, only 9 of the 88 717s have arrived, and we could possibly see 717s out West if this AK stuff escalates. (I hope so). The E175s are being replaced by 717s (again my point), and when opportunities arise and you are still WAITING for more planes to arrive, use E175s in the meantime. Sounds sensible to everyone but you. I hope 717s takeover for them sooner than later. Then the 76/70 seaters can go replace outgoing 50 seaters, which will be gone enmasse soon.

Btw, those E175s are just a bit smaller than your 735s, and those 735s probably fly between those cities with 40+ million people, too. Plus, the E175s have first class seats that are more comfortable than yours.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
The problem isn't the airplane- it's who's flying them and what DALPA seniority number they dont have

The problem isn't the airplane- it's who's flying them and what DALPA seniority number they dont have

Wave,

I made the point, you were wrong, and you can't admit it. Goodnight.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey Folks,

Where's the best place to go for the DAL interview gouge? The last time I checked APC and willflyforfood, they both had dated material. Any people waiting on class dates want to chime in?

Thanks,
4lowed

Will fly for food is still good but make sure to look at the compass stuff because that is the same test bank. You don't need to read every book that DAL lists but use them or the internet as a reference. I used the DAL outline they send out as a guide to take notes on. Look at the hundreds of gouge questions available but know the concepts instead of rote memory. The info is all there you just have to go get it. Good luck!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back