• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta merger:Anderson's style: Dream big act fast--artilce

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eaglefly : you could not have said it any better. On this forum, General Lee is an embarrassment to all Delta pilots, me being one of them. In every group, a new hire class for instance....there is always that one guy. That one guy thinks he knows all and also thinks that everyone likes and respects him, but in reality...everyone laughs at him when he leaves the room. I have a pretty good feeling the Gen fits this category well. He's a child, it's quite pathetic.

You see very little, but no one will ever convince you of that. That's because you seem to define life, its value and thus what one "sees" by the the height above the ground, pieces of paper acquired or the "power" they supposedly generate.

I am with you thus far!

I've met people who've never left the ground and make a fraction of your pay, yet who see far more about life, people and what REAL value is in this world than the person you all too frequently convey yourself as on this forum. I've seen more of the "world" then you have and many of those people I mention are the very people who see and ARE more than you (at least the person you present yourself as, on this forum).

Still with you!

Every time you use your "widebody" grandiosity, your "wonderful" trips and excellent pay and then couple it with belittlement and denigration of others who (in your little mind) supposedly thus are (or have) less than you, you prove just how little you recognize and thus value what is truly important.

In your camp still!

At Eagle, I too can see things from FL370 and make 10K/month doing it. My two other companies pull in twice that annually, so mixed with other investments and the net worth of those two companies, I could probably buy and sell your whole family twice over..........and that of most of your captains as well and I'm only 42.

You lost me here. Bringing yourself down to his level? You have much to learn. Maybe you and the General can join the same support group.

I'm not shallow enough though to equate that with any type of superiority over anyone (iuncluding you) because of it, as those aspects have nothing to do with personal value or against another.

Spell check?

Has mother Delta truly f*&ked up your mind my friend or were you born that way ?

Get a life!

Get a life!

I'm sorry you missed my point entirely.

It really was in the paragraph you got lost on. One's worth has nothing to do with what one IS WORTH, THAT is what MANY have much to learn about.

I guess those you disagree with, automatically have "no life", so perhaps it's YOU that is closer to the General than I, eh ?

Last edited:
It almost time for the "double breasted Horde" to trade in their uptight cooler than thou uniform for the NWA old school Shark Skin. Shark Skin and that 1950s charm, get ready......

You see very little, but no one will ever convince you of that. That's because you seem to define life, its value and thus what one "sees" by the height above the ground, pieces of paper acquired or the "power" they supposedly generate.

I've met people who've never left the ground and make a fraction of your pay, yet who see far more about life, people and what REAL value is in this world than the person you all too frequently convey yourself as on this forum. I've seen more of the "world" then you have and many of those people I mention are the very people who see and ARE more than you (at least the person you present yourself as, on this forum).

Every time you use your "widebody" grandiosity, your "wonderful" trips and excellent pay and then couple it with belittlement and denigration of others who (in your little mind) supposedly thus are (or have) less than you, you prove just how little you recognize and thus value what is truly important.

At Eagle, I too can see things from FL370 and make 10K/month doing it. My two other companies pull in twice that annually, so mixed with other investments and the net worth of those two companies, I could probably buy and sell your whole family twice over..........and that of most of your captains as well and I'm only 42.

I'm not shallow enough though to equate that with any type of superiority over anyone (iuncluding you) because of it, as those aspects have nothing to do with personal value or against another.

Has mother Delta truly f*&ked up your mind my friend or were you born that way ?

Wow, thanks smallfry. It's great you own six other businesses, including a pimping service and a chip'n dales franchise. I don't care. Have fun at your job(s), I have a great time doing mine. I do very well too, thanks to my wife making a lot more than I do. That gives me time to slam your arse on FI. That's great you make so much money---now quit complaining if AA starts to rip Eagle apart thanks to the poor financials on 50 seaters and high oil. I wouldn't be surprised to see most of your 37 seaters and 40 seaters parked soon. They just don't add enough revenue during high gas. But hey, at least you have 5 other jobs. Have a great one!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Eaglefly : you could not have said it any better. On this forum, General Lee is an embarrassment to all Delta pilots, me being one of them. In every group, a new hire class for instance....there is always that one guy. That one guy thinks he knows all and also thinks that everyone likes and respects him, but in reality...everyone laughs at him when he leaves the room. I have a pretty good feeling the Gen fits this category well. He's a child, it's quite pathetic.

I don't represent Delta pilots, I just am one. I never said "whatever I say is exactly what EVERY Delta pilot thinks..." If you want to elevate me to God status, then great. Thanks for giving me that power.

I have my opinions, and I love to debate. If you can't debate me or give anything of substance on any subject, then I suggest you browse. Hey, I don't mind your opinion, but I may ask you to back it up, and it looks like you won't be able to. Child? Me? Nah, I just turned out to be YOUR DAD. You're grounded!

Bye Bye--your Dad General Lee

Here is a good rumor for you, hot off the press. Not only are the executives in NY trying to hammer out a deal for a merger so are the MEC's and or their merger committees. Apparently Anderson wants a package deal all announced at once.

I agree with you on this. I stated it about a month and a half ago. I truly think that it will be wrapped up in a nice bow so that it can be quick and clean.

FWIW a buddy of mine got shot down at DAL a few days ago. He was told to go apply at NWA since it would be the only way he could get to DAL.

I recommend the Ignore function for General Lee (and all of this sick poster's other screen names: 737Pylt, JMoney, Scope out RJs, and so on).

He is certainly a troubled individual. How he got by the Delta psych exam, no one will ever know.

I recommend the Ignore function for General Lee (and all of this sick poster's other screen names: 737Pylt, JMoney, Scope out RJs, and so on).

He is certainly a troubled individual. How he got by the Delta psych exam, no one will ever know.

He's a very insecure guy. I'm sure he was on top of the world when he was first hired by Delta. But since then, Delta is a shell of what they once were. The high pay and QOL are gone. Now SWA and the cargo folks are top of the heap. It must be an incredible blow to his ego. Therefore he slams LBB overnights and 25 minute turns while sticking his head in the sand when they get their much larger W-2s every year. Delta and this message board are all he has. Maybe we should lay off G.L. and his alter-ego 737 Pylt.

Wow, thanks smallfry. It's great you own six other businesses, including a pimping service and a chip'n dales franchise. I don't care. Have fun at your job(s), I have a great time doing mine. I do very well too, thanks to my wife making a lot more than I do. That gives me time to slam your arse on FI. That's great you make so much money---now quit complaining if AA starts to rip Eagle apart thanks to the poor financials on 50 seaters and high oil. I wouldn't be surprised to see most of your 37 seaters and 40 seaters parked soon. They just don't add enough revenue during high gas. But hey, at least you have 5 other jobs. Have a great one!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Thanks for proving my assertions correct for all to see.

Fly your big plane to faraway places and keep convincing yourself you're a person of true worth.............it seems rationalization of your fantasy is the only way you can function among the rest of humanity. I'm truly sorry, you've chosen to walk outside of people of value and worth and remain trapped and wallowing within your ego. I know you need to "slam the arses" of others to make yourself feel worthy.

I assume that's why you refer to yorself as a "General"...........another effort to convince others of your superiority.

I would ask you to please do society a favor and have yourself neutered. The unfortunate offspring of creatures such as yourself tend to learn the dysfunctional ideals of those that produce them and continue an undesirable bloodline that does the rest of us no good. Your wife may be a fine person, but even good parenting on her side may not cancel out the emotional poison you'd surely pass on, but then again, she chose you for a mate.

Please "General" snip, snip............and quickly.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back