Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with you 406 is that I don't know if you are kidding or not. I got a feeling that you aren't. Keep your sicko fetishis to a non aviation forum please.

ok. anyway, keep on working on you "pepper grinder" technique.

No offense toward anyone....but why is it the mil guys always assume the rest of us want to hear about their mil stories?

and why is it civilan pilots assume everyone wants to hear their boring stories, too? pilots by nature like to tell their stories. to say it's only the mil guys that do this seems ridiculous.

No offense toward anyone....but why is it the mil guys always assume the rest of us want to hear about their mil stories?

No offense taken. And believe it or not, most mil guys don't want to talk about their military stories while at their civilian job unless asked. That's certainly my case and I know for a fact that's the case of all my peers at my ANG unit that fly for airlines as well. One, you as a purely civilian flyer (and please don't take offense to this) wouldn't have a clue about three quarters of the crap I was talking about anyway. Me trying to explain my last OPSAT 4 vs. X sortie or how I merged with 2 Hornets at 480 knots would be like pissing in the wind. And two, we just came off of our military duty - we don't want to talk about it anyway. On the contrary - and very ironically - it's the civilian captains I fly with that want to ask 1,001 questions in the book about my flying fighters. And I'm happy to oblige them by answering their questions with my stories...however it's only after they ask when I open my piehole about my military affairs - and certainly not before.

Now, when I do talk about my military stuff (again, 99% of the time only after asked) - I'm very proud and excited to do so. Us military folks are very proud of our stories (and we'll do some chest thumping occasionally, but please understand it's not out of spite but out of passion). We enjoy flying military aircraft because we know it's a priveledge and not a right to fly these glorious birds...and we very much enjoy getting to defend our nation as well.

No offense taken. And believe it or not, most mil guys don't want to talk about their military stories while at their civilian job unless asked. That's certainly my case and I know for a fact that's the case of all my peers at my ANG unit that fly for airlines as well. One, you as a purely civilian flyer (and please don't take offense to this) wouldn't have a clue about three quarters of the crap I was talking about anyway. Me trying to explain my last OPSAT 4 vs. X sortie or how I merged with 2 Hornets at 480 knots would be like pissing in the wind. And two, we just came off of our military duty - we don't want to talk about it anyway. On the contrary - and very ironically - it's the civilian captains I fly with that want to ask 1,001 questions in the book about my flying fighters. And I'm happy to oblige them by answering their questions with my stories...however it's only after they ask when I open my piehole about my military affairs - and certainly not before.

Now, when I do talk about my military stuff (again, 99% of the time only after asked) - I'm very proud and excited to do so. Us military folks are very proud of our stories (and we'll do some chest thumping occasionally, but please understand it's not out of spite but out of passion). We enjoy flying military aircraft because we know it's a priveledge and not a right to fly these glorious birds...and we very much enjoy getting to defend our nation as well.

I know you say you don't like to brag, but why is it you always tell your Captains "I know which gate we are going to in Sarasota (or LAX, or LaGuardia, etc)---it's F22!"

Bye Bye--General Lee

Don't lump us all together. Most mil guys don't feel the need to impress others, but unfortunately some do.

I just wanted to add, that the Air Force, Navy, Marines, Army and Coast Guard have a great many wonderful folks and we are all, as Americans, well served by their commitment, dedication, selflessness and hard work. Whether they drive a Humvee, or an F-18, they're all heros in my book.

Last edited:
Smiling is good...

General don't take this little Ewok for anything more than the VFR F-14 clown that he is. Your quals way outrank this angry man. The guy is just a little to serous as we say. My avatar says it all....smiling is good!:beer:
-Smiling because you are sitting on a coke bottle-fagator?

-Smiling because you are sitting on a coke bottle-fagator?

You have a certain theme about your posts. Sitting on a coke bottle............... Uh......fagator...What is fagator?

Talk about an Ewok, look at your avatar.:laugh:

Why so angry little Ewokman?:laugh::laugh:

Oh yeah and to go along with your themes as previously discussed , whats up with your profile, specifically your claimed ratings... "I smoked em!"? What did you smoke? Probably somebodys pole.:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Fagator!!!!

You have a certain theme about your posts. Sitting on a coke bottle............... Uh......fagator...What is fagator?

Talk about an Ewok, look at your avatar.:laugh:

Why so angry little Ewokman?:laugh::laugh:

Oh yeah and to go along with your themes as previously discussed , whats up with your profile, specifically your claimed ratings... "I smoked em!"? What did you smoke? Probably somebodys pole.:laugh::laugh:

You are the very model of the modern major fagator, you suck and suck and suck it dry then ask for more... You puff on peters and smoke on poles, you get stuck in the butt by many souls.

-Truly, Instructordude, just give it up! You are an imposter-you are either some 17 yrs old pimple-faced punk at Riddle, or you are someone older just trying to screw with the natives. You never worked for Go Jet- there is no way DAL would hire such an obvious fool as yourself-you are simply an identity cooked up by some prankster out to have fun!

-Fagator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back