• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta leaves passengers sleeping on a ballroom floor in DUB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the way room, elsewhere you said my posting 5 times on a single subject was some sort of inferiority complex indication???? Careful, you have 4 here......

Last edited:
By the way room, elsewhere you said my posting 5 times on a single subject was some sort of inferiority complex indication???? Careful, you have 4 here......

In a row?

Responding to one benign comment?

Do you suffer from AADD?

Turn on the gasper and dump the cabin. I think you're getting carbon monoxide poisoning.

They both have a bit of work to do to get to the upper echelons of FI troll status, but with less than 500 posts, room is getting there in a hurry.

Rookie of the year?

They both have a bit of work to do to get to the upper echelons of FI troll status, but with less than 500 posts, room is getting there in a hurry.

Rookie of the year?

Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt your slumber party.

Go back to playing with your barbies and talking about which boys you have a crush on.

Is that an insult anytime after frat parties got too young?

Do you have a card? Or a 1 800 number? I mean seriously. Really appreciate the thoughts, concerns and armchair mindf*cking. Although, if it were me I'd try it on young girls instead of wise old men. Is all this free advice what you get when you have a discussion with one of the flight info forum 10000 post thought leaders?

Do you also give free conventional medical advice? Because, when I'm with your GF I always get a severe swelling between my legs. She usually cures it in about 20 minutes but it's still somewhat of a mystery to me.

Okay-- back to threat topic..and speaking of your GF; she must be Irish. Because every time I look at her, my penis is Dublin.

Do you have a card? Or a 1 800 number? I mean seriously. Really appreciate the thoughts, concerns and armchair mindf*cking. Although, if it were me I'd try it on young girls instead of wise old men. Is all this free advice what you get when you have a discussion with one of the flight info forum 10000 post thought leaders?

Do you also give free conventional medical advice? Because, when I'm with your GF I always get a severe swelling between my legs. She usually cures it in about 20 minutes but it's still somewhat of a mystery to me.

Bravo. This post should be enshrined in the mahogany scented halls of Flight Infos great libraries.

Flying with you is (almost) going to be worth the degradation and debasement of a downgrade. I bet I can make you stroke out. Two days ..... max.

:D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back