• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta lawsuit vs Alaska ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And you asked me a question and I quickly answered it.... But..... That wasn't good enough for you. Hey, I personally don't care. I represent myself, and happily debate the issues. You and a couple others haven't added anything of substance. You really haven't. I may be direct with my answers, but I give actual well thought out opinions, all open to debate.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I am glad you don't care. The only thing that would be good enough for me, and 99% of others on here would be to cough up your employee number and a picture of your company ID.

I have a feeling they are looking into every procedure and talking to the locals, who apparently want them there.... And yeah, they can follow you after your rwy 8 dep.......????

And, I can't wait until you try the "Rnwy 38 dep" at Quito..... Sooo awesome!

Bye Bye---General Lee

That right there just said it all! I too look forward to the daily air show off 08.

Bye Bye---CP

I am glad you don't care. The only thing that would be good enough for me, and 99% of others on here would be to cough up your employee number and a picture of your company ID.

Well, I can give you my phone number: 867--5309

My Red American Express number is: 696969----696969---6969

Good enough? No? Oh well. How about you throw out your Minot airport Lav dumper ID with a picture of you and your blue lips. Hey, no sipping on the blue juice!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
That right there just said it all! I too look forward to the daily air show off 08.

Bye Bye---CP

Yeah......aha aha......yeah......ahaha ahaha ahaha!????!!!?? Can't wait to hear about it.....??

Bye Bye---General Lee

I have a feeling they are looking into every procedure and talking to the locals, who apparently want them there.... And yeah, they can follow you after your rwy 8 dep.......????

And, I can't wait until you try the "Rnwy 38 dep" at Quito..... Sooo awesome!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I guess the answer to that question depends on the outcome of the lawsuit.

It looks like Delta's marketing department didn't quite clear everything with Delta's flight ops department. Oops.

There is a big difference between a public RNP approach and an airline specific RNP approach. Looks like one airline will be landing and one airline won't.

True. But some on some days... "you have been rebooked, you need to go to the Alaska ticket counter and show them this for your flight to JNU"

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back