• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta lawsuit vs Alaska ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I assume that's a special qual airport ? As JNU prob would be .. So .. sea is not a delta 737 base .. Are they going to pre position pilots in Seattle .. To do 1 flight a day ? Like they did to hall the Hawks home !?!?!

SLC has a 737 base, as does LA. I guess I didn't get your poor attempt at a jab. We can see the Hawks didn't need your services, and it's good DL did the right thing for the pilots and the rules, even during an important charter. At least you guys are the official carrier for the Kodiak St. debate team. Oh wait, Horizon took that over for you guys too.... Oooooops...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Forgot you're the only sky gods out there.......well maybe before your new hires in 2008 and since you might of been but now it's just a shining example Obama would be proud of!! Equality for all even if you're not equal that's the DAL way today, so sad.

Never said that, but I was responding to the guy stating DL would have to set up an RNP program. Well, it's been ongoing during recurrent training for years, and used in the "real world" in the "third world" called Quito, Ecuador. There are plenty of tough approaches out there all over the World. Throw bad WX into the equation with a language barrier on top of that, and that could be a lot tougher than doing the JNU approach every week. Worldwide ops, not every airline can claim that, and that means a lot of smart people trying to figure out better ways to fly all around the World.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General, seems like I remember a year or so ago, you told everyone that you were going to be nicer and change your ways. That lasted about two months.

How can you sue someone to compel them to hand over a privately owned approach? That's like trying to sue general lee because he won't teach me how to be a gigantic dbag..I don't want to be a regular dbag..I want to be a general sized dbag!

At least you guys are the official carrier for the Kodiak St. debate team.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I personally would be more proud of being the official carrier of the Kodiak St debate team over being the official sponsor of a professional sports team in an attempt to claim being the "local home town airline". I like a lot of our employees are proud of our product and relationship we have with the communities we fly to.

Latest resources

Back