• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thought I would add to the mystery in who is getting called. I'm a former DL employee with 6500tt and 2700 jet pic. Haven't heard a word.

and the note in '08. Sorry for the confusion, I should have said the note and the claim will be paid out by '08. The claim should be paid out in '07 and the note 6-12 month after BK exit.

I heard from Ax that the claim is selling between 60 and 80 cents on the dollar! If you average 70 cents thats around $160,000 sometime this year! I guess that will help big time in the retirement accounts! Do you know yet if we have to specify which funds etc we want the payout to go to? Or will it go into the insurance contracs and then we shift it where we want?

I 'm a former employee with DAL. I have 6000 Hrs TT, 5000 turbine, 3000 PIC turbine. I was offered the job last week .

All former captains with several thousand hours in turbojets and quite a bit of PIC time.

Actually, one was a 4 year ASA FO who also had 22 years (give or take) as a DAL Flight Attendant. A little 135 time (from what I've heard), but not much.

I know about five Delta pilots. Hypothetical situation. I'm an FO for say ASA, maybe with 1000-2500 hrs. tt.

Three of my Delta friends recommend me. Would I be competitive with my times or is the 5500 tt a hard fast rule?

Thanks in advance!

I was told March 12 as well, but then told that it could be as late as May. No one from the second week or third week of interviews has gotten a call yet. For 160K I would come off of furlough as well.

I have heard that the 5500 is the magic number. I know that there have been guys and gals that have gotten in above that, but they were well connected. I was in fact told that this was what their initial filter was. It is something that they can change at anytime. It is all up to the powers that be in the hiring dept. I have seen that there are a few guys and gals with no connections to DAL that are now getting called. I guess that they are starting to burn through that pile really quick. Either way it is great to see them hiring again.

Did you mean below 5500TT? It's still a little unclear to me...Are you saying that if you have above 5500 that you'll be overqualified?

Latest resources

Back