• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A few things for all. There is by no means a concrete ceiling on time. The 6000 hr cap is for the filter that I as well as a few other people have been told they are using. Now if you have a good in, a few goodies on your resume (Line Check Airman, Chief Pilot, WIA, etc), basically something that stands out, all bets are off. You could get a call with 20K hrs. What I was told is that they one, think of trainability and two, why you are where you are and have not gotten hired somewhere else.

Mostly because no-one was hiring in the last 4-6 years. They have to know that, right?

Just got the email on Friday!
7100 total, 4300 tubine PIC, no jet. SkyWest EMB captain, Delta legacy, 2 internal recs (1 active, 1 LOA)

Q:

Does a chief pilot \ assistant chief pilot \ or regional cheif pilot have an office at the ATL airport? My sponsor commutes to ATL. If it were convienant (for him), I was going to ask if he could set up a meet-n-greet when he commutes in\out of the ATL airport. I don't want to suggest it if it is off the airport property.

Thanks

ZP

Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the latest Delta pilots' contract, or does someone have a copy they can PM to me? Thanks.

App. Questions

Online Application Questions:

Simulator time section- says fill in PIC, SIC, Instructor, Dual hours--? isn't it all simulator dual instruction? or do they want to know the breakdown of what seat/position you were sitting in during each sim course?

Ratings and Certifications- Do they really want to know all your previous ratings and the dates you aquired them? Or are you suppossed to just put your ATP cert and number.?

Lastly, I got a speeding ticket 15 years ago, does Delta really want to know about that? There is no history time range listed. Any ideas?

If anyone has the answers to the above, thanks in advance
Tatoosh

Latest resources

Back