• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Interview Invites are going out!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a FWNWA now DAL, I believe that DAL is the better choice. With an industry leading CEO, and for now, great financials, DAL is on the upswing.

A good number of retirements, flexibility in equipment, bases and great financials make DAL the place to be in the near future.

Things could always change, but that can be true for all airlines.

Plus she would get to wear a hat!

It's not me, it's my wife. Although I have to admit I am somewhat envious of the opportunity she's got ahead of her. Whether DL or US, I have 6 years at SWA she'll upgrade either way well before I do. For me, for better or worse, I have made my bed at SWA and will lay in it so to speak. I am finding a lot less people on the line who think SWA is the dream place to be anymore.

Well stated. That being said, you are making great coin now, and it would be tough to give up, along with both of you being newhires again. You have it right, you are in a good place, and hopefully the wife makes a good choice. Will she make the DL interview while in ground school at USAir? Again, I think both are good opportunities. Good luck to her and you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Anyone older than 35, non-regional with more than 6000 hours, right seat or civilian without astronaut rating getting called?

Anyone older than 35, non-regional with more than 6000 hours, right seat or civilian without astronaut rating getting called?

Plenty over-40's were hired back in '07 (as in perhaps 10%) Also some non-sked survivors.

Looks like the unfilled positions from thie latest AE (and future class drops) are: ATL (88, 717), CVG (M88) and NYC (73N, 320, M88.)

Waylon,

Congrats and best of luck. Being at the front of the hiring push will provide the best results. If I may ask, did you have letters of rec from DL pilots as part of your airlineapps.com application ?

Have most of the people getting the invites had the "Delta Dart" as we are calling it in my guard unit? Meaning a friend sent the email recommendation directly to the pilot hiring team rather than just through airlineapps alone?

Latest resources

Back