• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, If substantiated that is complete and total BS and should be stopped. I won't go as far as misappropriation of funds....but it certainly doesn't pass the smell test at a minimum.

Not that many. It's disgusting the abuse of the system by the current MEC. Did you know there is an apartment in Atlanta for Lee Moak? Paid for by the DAL MEC? He should have to provide his own damm crash pad just like every other commuter.

In my view, you can give him a nice condo, a decent car, and throw in a hot French maid if he would actually focus 100% of his efforts on what's best for Delta pilots.

Just spent part of the day non-revving coast to coast on Delta without ever flying with a Delta crew. I started on Compass and connected to Skywest. Thanks ALPA!!!

Last edited:
On the subject of this thread....I was talking with a CP a couple of days ago and he said it like this about staffing...."I don't see us hiring in the short term but by no means furloughing. We are going to approach moving ac around over a total of 5-6 years. With as many different types we have and over 12000 pilots, there will be so many pilots in transition stages that our overages are a necessity"

So take it for what its worth.

On the subject of this thread....I was talking with a CP a couple of days ago and he said it like this about staffing...."I don't see us hiring in the short term but by no means furloughing. We are going to approach moving ac around over a total of 5-6 years. With as many different types we have and over 12000 pilots, there will be so many pilots in transition stages that our overages are a necessity"

So take it for what its worth.

That is the way I see it. Maybe in late 2010 to 2011 we will hire. Come 2012 we will be hiring a lot just to keep up attrition. If the economy gets better than predicted it could be sooner. We just do not have enough time to justify a furlough.

When do NWA's retirements ramp up again?

When do NWA's retirements ramp up again?

I figure 2012 when 65 hits. They go for about eight years than ours kick in for 10 years.

Go to the DALPA website, my page, and then look at the seniority calculator. It is close, but some assumptions are off. It will show you what to expect going forward.

Not that many. It's disgusting the abuse of the system by the current MEC. Did you know there is an apartment in Atlanta for Lee Moak? Paid for by the DAL MEC? He should have to provide his own damm crash pad just like every other commuter.

I checked in to this earlier today. We actually have a set of apartments here. Not just one for Lee. We have been renting these for a long time, over many administrations.

If we NEED them, then we need to buy these places so we can make a return on investment. We are currently just paying rent from what I am told.

I checked in to this earlier today. We actually have a set of apartments here. Not just one for Lee. We have been renting these for a long time, over many administrations.

If we NEED them, then we need to buy these places so we can make a return on investment. We are currently just paying rent from what I am told.
It seems as though you are less outraged now that there are a "set" of them over a long time.

Latest resources

Back