• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The last four trips that I have been scheduled to fly with our LEC have been given to a reserve pilot. I know they are supposed to fly the line, but with overstaffing and the amount of pole smoking that Lee Moak requires our reps to perform keeps them to busy to fly:) JP

And I have seen them in the concourses schlepping their bags from gate to gate as well.

FWIW, there is a ton of stuff going on.

And I have seen them in the concourses schlepping their bags from gate to gate as well.

FWIW, there is a ton of stuff going on.

Is there another way for them to get their blow up dolls from city to city?

LOL, Disagree if you will and I guess time will tell? Soon we will all see first hand how Lee Moak's leadership pans out.

Is there another way for them to get their blow up dolls from city to city?

LOL, Disagree if you will and I guess time will tell? Soon we will all see first hand how Lee Moak's leadership pans out.

I can tell you that even though it is slow, the angst of the pilots is getting to the top.

Angst? OK, the point is that DALPA and Delta Management seem to have become one on a lot of issues since I have been here, most importantly SCOPE...Thanks for your insight though. JP

Angst? OK, the point is that DALPA and Delta Management seem to have become one on a lot of issues since I have been here, most importantly SCOPE...Thanks for your insight though. JP

Window for LEC reps opened today at 1000 edt. E-mails are starting to come out. Take a look, call or write the guys, and make an informed decision.

Reps are line pilots that fly regular schedules just like you and me. Just wanted to clarify.

About two months ago, one of the ATL FO reps told me he had only flown about 85 hours in the previous year.

The reps are far, far, from being line pilots who fly a regular schedule.

About two months ago, one of the ATL FO reps told me he had only flown about 85 hours in the previous year.

The reps are far, far, from being line pilots who fly a regular schedule.

Well, that is a little better than life on reserve. Man, I would miss flying a ton if I could only fly that little. Granted a few "big" things happened in the last year.

Well, that is a little better than life on reserve. Man, I would miss flying a ton if I could only fly that little. Granted a few "big" things happened in the last year.

Not that many. It's disgusting the abuse of the system by the current MEC. Did you know there is an apartment in Atlanta for Lee Moak? Paid for by the DAL MEC? He should have to provide his own damm crash pad just like every other commuter.

Not that many. It's disgusting the abuse of the system by the current MEC. Did you know there is an apartment in Atlanta for Lee Moak? Paid for by the DAL MEC? He should have to provide his own damm crash pad just like every other commuter.

I did not know that. WOW!

Latest resources

Back