• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta hiring executive

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is it true that people have gotten interviews with no LOR's? Just hearing that as rumor would make my day.

I feel somedays having grown up in an aviation family or gone to an aviation school means more than having worked through the ranks at a small flight school and multiple regionals, and that depresses me.

cale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwYJxNnABp4

Is it true that people have gotten interviews with no LOR's? Just hearing that as rumor would make my day.

I feel somedays having grown up in an aviation family or gone to an aviation school means more than having worked through the ranks at a small flight school and multiple regionals, and that depresses me.

cale

fwiw, I didn't have one internal rec when I was hired at DAL in '08. I didn't have any family members in a single aviation related field either.

fwiw, I didn't have one internal rec when I was hired at DAL in '08. I didn't have any family members in a single aviation related field either.

Thanks cq43vt17t, always makes me feel good to hear success stories. I'll keep my fingers crossed and resume updated.

cale

There are always a few with no LOR's that get the call. It makes it fair and fall within the letter of the law.

How many pilots is Delta hiring this year, 240 or more? I have heard up to 600.

Thank you.

CYA

"Officially" 305. I would not be "surprised" to see a lot more than that, but that truly depends on which way the economy goes. They are being cautious.

Latest resources

Back