• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Fosters Diversity... I'm gonna be sick

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea buddy, CNN is so biased. It's a conspiracy...do you REALLY believe what you're saying Rush? I mean, doesn't it suck when the truth comes out, without all those FOX news filters?

So, now do you feel better about yourself after bashing the Flight Attendants? Lemme guess, you're also a southern bible thumper too right? Hey...go to church, and end up with your wife at night. Doesn't matter whats inbetween....You're a good republican.

Go study the Civil War again, but use somthing other than your "pappy's" opinions from the dinner table ok?

Traumahawk said:
Yea buddy, CNN is so biased. It's a conspiracy...do you REALLY believe what you're saying Rush? I mean, doesn't it suck when the truth comes out, without all those FOX news filters?

So, now do you feel better about yourself after bashing the Flight Attendants? Lemme guess, you're also a southern bible thumper too right? Hey...go to church, and end up with your wife at night. Doesn't matter whats inbetween....You're a good republican.

Go study the Civil War again, but use somthing other than your "pappy's" opinions from the dinner table ok?

Back up your statements up with facts. Then and only then will I listen to what you are talking about. It is obvious that you have no clue as to the causes of the Civil War nor reasons that it happened.

I am a Scholar of the Civil War that enjoys reading about it from people who know what they are talking about. You on the other hand enjoy just seem to pull stuff out of your a$$ only making yourself look more like the fool.

BTW, what truth are you talking about? Oh yeah I get it! YOU believe it so it must be true.

Back to the right seat of your WSCoD junior.

embraerfa said:
dangerkitty.... I am not gonna stoop to your level. I am happy where I am at and thats all that counts.

DRW

You are the one that starting slinging around the racial slurs. Not me.

Traumahawk said:

Actually, DangerKitty is correct. The Civil War was really about Federal Powers versus States Rights. The issue that people remember today is the one of slavery, but that is really not what precipitated the war. Of course, you probably can't get your mind around that fact.

And Embraerror FA- where do you come up with this ridiculous assertion:

It was hundreds of thousands of african slaves who were sick and tired of bieng abused by thier white owners who started the ball rolling on civil liberty

How about quoting ONE text that supports this little bit of fanciful thinking? I mean, did someone really tell you this, or did you just cook this up sitting on your jumpseat, because it displays not only a complete lack of any knowlege of the facts of the times, but a shameful disregard and disrespect of the whites who interceded on behalf of the black slaves to achieve their freedom. That's right, pal, the majority of the work that was done to free the slaves was done by white "crackers", so maybe you ought to show a little respect and appreciation for those who gave so much so that you could sit on your jumpseat and cook up this kind of B.S.

Traumahawk said:
Yea buddy, CNN is so biased

CNN biased? Of course not.

Let's see . . . . started by and owned until recently by Ted Turner . . . who was married to liberal activist Jane Fonda until their divorce about two years ago. Now, the OWNER of the station would NEVER have excercised any input over the station . . . would NEVER hire producers whose viewpoints emulate his own, and would NEVER excercise any sort of input over the editorial content of the station that he owned. . . . No, CNN wouldn't POSSIBLY be biased . . . and neither would CBS, either . . . . no, only FOX could be a biased network.

Give me a break. Do you really believe this garbage you are spewing?

AviatorTx said:
Translation: To each his own. What you do in the privacy of your own house is fine, just don't flaunt it in front of those of us that find it disgusting. Yes, I find "salami fudge packing" offensive.

"But I have no problem spanking the monkey as I watch two hot women make out"

dixieflyer said:
"Diversity is a key component of what makes Delta great. We strive to enrich and empower the lives of all of our employees and customers in the hopes that they will each realize their greatest potential."

What about those employees who feel homosexuality is wrong and prefer not to have it in their face when they come to work?. I suppose they dont have a place at the table when it comes to promoting "diversity."

What about the people out there that think that blacks shoudln't be standing next to you.... or what about the ones that think women shouldn't be pilots.... how about ones that don't like mexicans... oh, can't forget the asians, the jews.... the non-Christians and how about the poor over in thrid world nations. Why do I have to see ads on the tv to send money to them? That is in my face all the time.

People are different... always have been always will be. Do you get your panties in an uproar when Feb. comes around and it is Black History month? What about when Cinco de Mayo rolls around and the Mexican flag is flying all over the place. No one ever complains when Haunkia (spelling) messages are played on the TV.

If you see or hear an ad like that... turn the tv off.... change the station on the radio... turn your head so you don't have to look at it.

Eyestowardskys said:
What about the people out there that think that blacks shoudln't be standing next to you.... or what about the ones that think women shouldn't be pilots.... how about ones that don't like mexicans... oh, can't forget the asians, the jews.... the non-Christians and how about the poor over in thrid world nations. Why do I have to see ads on the tv to send money to them? That is in my face all the time.

Exactly....if people would not worry about stupid crap like this and minded their own business, the world would be a much more peaceful place.

capt. megadeth said:
Exactly....if people would not worry about stupid crap like this and minded their own business, the world would be a much more peaceful place.

Amen Sista!!

Now on to the really important question...... DID YOU GET YOUR GIGANTOUR TICKETS YET????????

I got mine.... August 5th... here in Atlanta. Rock and roll kids!

Latest resources

Back