Delta Fosters Diversity... I'm gonna be sick

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PSPFAWILL said:
Sorry guy - your not worth wasting my time. I have to get home to my husband.

Yeah, just as I thought. Lets come on here and fire a shot across the bow with nothing to back it up with.

Typical uneducated liberal.

PSPFAWILL said:
Refer to my first post - Homophobe.

You tell me to get a life and now you are calling me a homophobe. No wonder you are a Manager of Inflight. You lack the intelligence to do what the average FA has to do on a daily basis.

Where in any of my posts did I state that I was in any shape matter or form a homophobe? (And why in the world would I be afraid of a gay man. Heck I was at a cocktail party last night and actually had a conversation with a gay guy. We are worlds apart on politics but that still doesn't mean that I can't have a civil conversation with him.)

Oh wait. I have an opinion that is different from you so I must be a homophobe right? You are the typical hypocrite liberal that has absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You are so ignorant and stupid that you can't even come up with a half cocked argument to debate what I am saying.

I bet you are the type of person that likes to state, "Minds are like parachutes. They only work when they are open." Yet you are a typical closed minded idiot yourself who has no patience to try to listen to someone else's point of view.

Give it a rest bimbo.

~~~^~~~ said:
I submit to you that 13 year olds are not sufficiently well developed to evaluate their sexuality and that adults telling them it is "good to be Gay" has the potential to cause great harm, to the child and to the family.

Telling kids that its "good to be Gay" isn't going to harm them in anyway. If you kids are so fragile that it does hurt them, then your kids are majorly screwed up and have far greater problems than sexuality. Keep in mind, I am a parent with three children.

Whether or not you agree with conservative parents, do you really feel that it is Delta's core mission to fund openly gay adults who choose to volunteer their time to talk about their sexuality with children?

Of course it's not in DL's core mission....but neither is Habitat for Humanity. However, DL also sponsors that. Any type of community service wouldn't fall under DL's core mission, so I guess DL should never try to help the community in anyway. In fact, corporate America shouldn't really provide any charity/outreach to anyone since it isn't part of their "core mission."

And really, why does it matter? If a person is Gay and proud, why insist that it is something that happened through chance and not a decision to be proud of?

So, you're not allowed to be proud of anything that happened by chance? I guess I can't be proud to be an American, since it only happened by chance. I didn't choose to have American parents or choose to be born in this country.

PSPFAWILL said:
Dangerkitty - LOL - you'd better get your blood pressure checked......

Once again, no constructive debate. If you have a differing opinion or want to debate what I have to say then fine. But you labeling me a homophobe and telling me to get a life doesn't do much to advance your point.

Cardenal and I may not agree on the subject at hand but at least he tries to engage me on the issues. (He did call me a bigot once but he did try to back it up with debate of the topics at hand)

You on the other hand have no idea how to do even that. Come in and take a shot only to log off to "go see your husband"

If you dont have time for me then why do you keep logging on only to make a fool of yourself?

MedFlyer said:
Of course it's not in DL's core mission....but neither is Habitat for Humanity. However, DL also sponsors that. Any type of community service wouldn't fall under DL's core mission, so I guess DL should never try to help the community in anyway. In fact, corporate America shouldn't really provide any charity/outreach to anyone since it isn't part of their "core mission."

Last time I checked, building houses for impoverished families was not offensive to half the American population. Gay rights "parades," far-out books about homosexuality, and public school gay indoctrination seminars are. If DAL wants to give to some sort of charity for tax purposes or whatever reason, then they need to at least give to something that doesn't offend a large group of their customers and employees.

It is not about diversity - it is about soecial interest groups ramming their agendas down our throats. "Diversity" is the trojan horse.

My carrier sent us to gay awareness training. I told them that I would attend the lecture, but not the hands-on training afterward.

100LL... Again! said:
It is not about diversity - it is about soecial interest groups ramming their agendas down our throats. "Diversity" is the trojan horse.

My carrier sent us to gay awareness training. I told them that I would attend the lecture, but not the hands-on training afterward.

What the heck is "gay awareness" training anyway? What do you do during this "training"?

To think that the people that come up with this crap actually get a salary.

Latest resources

Back