Delta Fosters Diversity... I'm gonna be sick

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AviatorTx said:
You can thank the liberal news media and liberal public edumacation system for this.

Slavery was only one part of the civil war, and not the focus. Yet if you are from the south and lend any credibility to the war... You are automatically branded a racist.

It's OK to be a member of WIA, OBAP, or the NGPA, but start a straight white pilots association and see what happens...

So when Buford T. Inbred peels out in his Ford Pickem' Up Truck with the "rebel" flag and the gun rack, he's simply trumpeting the badass notion of federalism?

With all due respect, play some reality in your fantasy. Ignore the tough to grasp thoughts of evolution, abortion and the alien notion of faggotry and liberalism, but for chrissakes--- at least try to acknowledge how obtuse you're being now!

** Edit: I grew up in North Central Texas, with the highest per capita KKK membership IN THE NATION in my county. Same one Kelly Clarkson grew up in. We had public edumacation, bible thumping ostriches, right wing simps, and leftist commies. Check me out now: I live within four miles (south) of the Mason-Dixon line, and I guarantee without Google you'd have no idea where the he!! that was.

Enjoy, you buffoon.

Last edited:
Sig said:
So when Buford T. Inbred peels out in his Ford Pickem' Up Truck with the "rebel" flag and the gun rack, he's simply trumpeting the badass notion of federalism?

With all due respect, play some reality in your fantasy. Ignore the tough to grasp thoughts of evolution, abortion and the alien notion of faggotry and liberalism, but for chrissakes--- at least try to acknowledge how obtuse you're being now!

Re-read AviatorTX's statement a few times. How you came up with your little example is beyond me.

I do like your vivid use of stereotypes though. But I thought you liberals hated the notion of sterotypes. Am I wrong?

Dangerkitty said:
Re-read AviatorTX's statement a few times. How you came up with your little example is beyond me.

I do like your vivid use of stereotypes though. But I thought you liberals hated the notion of sterotypes. Am I wrong?

Easy, sugar plum.

This is a simple game of hipocrisy: trump me with my supposed fear of brandishing stereotypes, and I'll show you a dog breeder that illustrates evolution (that's all of them, if you're confused). Take your antibiotics and pray for wellness; guess which works when you have dysentery.

Any. Person. Who. Proclaims. The. Civil. War. Was. Over. States. Rights. Is a card-carrying gimp that is trying wayayayayayyyyy too hard to ignore reality.

Back off, junior. Leave the tough stuff to those with the intellect to deal thusly, and we'll just fly the dang planes.

Sig said:
Easy, sugar plum.

Sugar plum. I like that! You are from the South!!!

Sig said:
Any. Person. Who. Proclaims. The. Civil. War. Was. Over. States. Rights. Is a card-carrying gimp that is trying wayayayayayyyyy too hard to ignore reality.

Sig, please get your facts straight. While it is true that the Civil War had alot to do with Slavery it to a much greater degree had much more to do with the Federal Government imposing on States Rights. Plain and Simple.

Just because you state it to be true doesn't make it so. The history books and the facts dont agree with what you are saying.

Was Slavery a Major Contribution to the Civil War? Yes.
Was it the only factor? Not by a long shot.

And by the way, why are you stating that if someone believes the Civil War was caused over states rights then they are a "Card Carrying Gimp"?

Just to let you know a Gimp is someone who has a pronounced limp. How does that relate to the fact that they might believe the obvious and what is in the history books? So, if you believe that the Civil War was caused by a battle over States Rights then you automatically have a limp? Is that how it works?

And if you are a Gimp when do they send you the card?

Sig said:
Back off, junior. Leave the tough stuff to those with the intellect to deal thusly, and we'll just fly the dang planes.

Leave the tough stuff to morons like you? Look Douchebag you dont even know what a Gimp is. How in the hell are we suppose to know that you have any idea as to the political implications and causes of the Civil War.

Oh and fly the dang planes? Considering I have more experience than you ten times over you might wanna take a back seat to that as well. Call me when you get a few thousand hours and we will then talk about experience. How about just getting a little jet time. OK, junior?

Delta sponsoring a gay pride parade? Guess that's the last time I fly Delta. Soon enough you'll see Male FA uniforms of leather and a beret with a whip. Coffee? Peanuts? BJ?????

Sig said:

** Edit: I grew up in North Central Texas, with the highest per capita KKK membership IN THE NATION in my county. Same one Kelly Clarkson grew up in. We had public edumacation, bible thumping ostriches, right wing simps, and leftist commies. Check me out now: I live within four miles (south) of the Mason-Dixon line, and I guarantee without Google you'd have no idea where the he!! that was.

Enjoy, you buffoon.

How is it possible that you can openly joke about the validity of issues that many people take very seriously, while suggesting that unless everyone agrees with your liberal "Barbara Boxer" mentality they are obtuse?

In my opinion you are flat out wrong on every issue I have heard you speak about. My choosing to believe that you are simply another liberal who has the incorrect view on life and will likely never add anything positive to our society makes me obtuse, but your belief that their is no such thing as right or wrong in life is acceptable?

Their is nothing more amazing than the liberals never ending venture to degrade all standards and ethics to dirt.

DoinTime said:
A pride festival is not a recruitment drive. Get over your childish fears of people that are different than you.

You're a liberal & a Tool from the sounds of it. Don't you have some John Kerry rally to attend? Wait he lost didn't he?

acaTerry said:
Ditto. And to add to that, I am tired of health plan cost increases to meet the demands of everyone else's "lifestyle" (queers) and "disease" (obesity).

That's exactly how I feel.

Folks....listen. Dangerkitty was IN the civil war. He was there! Stop arguing.

BTW --- Anyone who gets on an internet message board and tells someone how many more thousands of hours they have is a HUGE, I mean GIGANTIC Douchebag.
Planet size douche. Humongo-douche.

Go back to playing with yourself.

T-Hawk

P.S. And if you're such a scholar...you might want to try and figure out exactly what a "liberal" is. Really, enlighten us oh great "minor" of Confederate history.

And even though you couldn't explain the word, perhaps you could educate all of us on exactly what 'data' you used, to have the gall in labeling one as a uh...."liberal" based on a single viewpoint/opinion on flightinfo.com??

Thanks.

Latest resources

Back