• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta eyes Virgin Atlantic swoop

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmmmm. I wonder if that would include Virgin America? Interesting deal, and of course I wonder if ALPA is watching this? Fingers crossed!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Good point General; maybe they'll throw Virgin America into the deal as well, since they all kinda have the same name. like a Men's Warehouse sale. ;)

Good point General; maybe they'll throw Virgin America into the deal as well, since they all kinda have the same name. like a Men's Warehouse sale. ;)

I don't know if that is true or not, but it COULD give Branson an "out" of a so far money losing operation. Who knows? It's all speculation, but obviously if this is true, the slots at Heathrow are the main goal. They could throw VA into the current Joint Venture with AF/KL/AZ and toss out unprofitable routes out of LHR and add new ones. But, I am sure ALPA would make sure some of that possible growth would come DL's way. They did bolster DL's share in the last contract. (With AF/KL/AZ----DL got a higher percentage of the overall trans Atlantic flying in the JV)

Bye Bye---General Lee

DAL / VA / VA SLI....now that would be crazy complicated.

Hmmmm. I wonder if that would include Virgin America? Interesting deal, and of course I wonder if ALPA is watching this? Fingers crossed!

Bye Bye---General Lee

GL....you really are a monkey! Fingers crossed? Really?

More money out the window for something OTHER than Delta Air lines or pilot salaries!!!

Welcome to the virtual airline.......and I am getting sick of it!! Is SWA hiring?

Curious how that would work. JAA licence requirements vs. FAA. Non-RLA v. RLA. GBP v. USD. Has there ever been an SLI between a foreign and U.S. carrier?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back