• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta details planned capacity cuts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeez, you guys get together next to a fire and rub "it's ok" lotion? It's psychology 101 and it's a textbook case. Your natural tendency is to form your opinion on what you want to see rather than looking at the big picture. You'll look for facts in support of your opinion, it's human nature. Ask CL65PILOT if he's ever....and I mean ever....questioned Delta or stated that a certain direction was stupid. You won't find one.

Fact is I have, but unlike you I keep my discord (for the most part) contained to private discussions. It is called respect for the issues at hand. Fact is that many of my issues have been dealt with quite well.

Now why can't you just have fun like this guy? I personally think ACL65PILOT smears the peanut butter on his nuts and lets the cat wax it for him, but I have no proof.

Man, great idea if I had a cat.

Now move along, you have flamed enough here.

Well, if you plan on doing this, DON'T. It hurts like hell because the cat's tongue is VERY rough and will likely inflict pain on your peanut sized nuts......

Jealous of what? Flying a 757 to Africa? How about merging with NW and being on the bottom of a +10K pilot list? Yep, you got me..........oohhhh the jealousy.

You're right, I wouldn't classify it as jealousy. Its fear. Fear of being at the bottom of a CAL list that is about to furlough again.

Don't worry about this tool.... Pay just as little attention to him as we all pay to Gen Lee.....

-Equally worthless!

-P.S.-I did enjoy the previous comment about "nut waxing"-NICE!
Comparing him to GL? That's a little harsh.

ACL65PILOT is only guilty of sipping just a little too much Delta Kool-Aid. Aren't we all in the first couple of years with a new job? That's hardly cause to lump him in with the likes of a pedantic ass like GL. ACL65PILOT is usually factually correct although some of his opinions are tainted with biased optimism. So what. I get some pretty good intel from his inside perspective. If I were near the bottom of a seniority list in this economy I'd be paying real close attention to what's going on too.

Lighten up.

Isn't life fun.
Fact is that I have a very realistic look on what Delta is and what Delta has done. Trust me I do not like some of the decisions that have been made in the past. Personally, I think the way they used 1113C to strip this profession is deplorable. But, as with most of individuals I fly with, there is not use crying over spilled milk. Move on and fight the battle ahead, not the one that is in the past. You can learn from it, but by, god do not let it color your judgment.

As for drinking the Kool-Aid, maybe, maybe not. I see the business side of each decision. Whether or not I agree with them is imaterial. Fact, is that I like what our management team has done thus far. Trust me, I am just waiting to be dissapointed. I do not have these rose colored glasses on. I am quite a realiset, and quite peeved on where this profession has gone in the last five years. Just ask some of these people you berate for defending me. They know where I stand on many of these issues.

How about jealous of places like TLV. Now that is a fun place. I have buddies that fly at CAL on the 756. They have not seen a 767 since IOE. All they get to do is the RJ service over the Atlantic.
But really who cares. It is a better job than what I had before.

How about jealous of places like TLV. Now that is a fun place. I have buddies that fly at CAL on the 756. They have not seen a 767 since IOE. All they get to do is the RJ service over the Atlantic.
But really who cares. It is a better job than what I had before.

That's so funny coming from you. You call a 757 flying across the Atlantic a CRJ puddle jumper. We both came from ASA and I can gaurantee you were spanking your pud at the thought of flying one. Ya, I also haven't seen much of the 767. But if you grouped all your categories like we did, you wouldn't even hold it. Hell, I shouldn't even hold the 757. TLV is a great place from what I hear....it's a 777 route for us. But you won't see my happy arse in Africa with a 757, that's for sure. So I'll give you that.......way jealous of TLV......and way not jealous of 15 year upgrades. Enjoy koolaid boy.

Latest resources

Back