Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Denies Jumpset To US Airways Capt.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CA could have been giving/getting a line check or have a new FO on an OE ... as an example.

Your "buddy" always has the option to inform ALPA and his CPO ... and have them look into to it ... vs starting a "he said / I heard" J/S war that nobody wins.

Last edited:
I heard from my best friends sister's girlfrield's step brother that Ferris passed out at 31 Flavor's last night. They say he needs a new kidney.

Nu

LJDRVR said:
...may I respectfully suggest you either start posting meaningfully, or simply go away.

Reserving comment on The Donger or any post in this thread except the portion of the one quoted above...

If this edict were applied to every poster on this message board, it would dry up and blow away without even so much as a trace.;) :p

Plug said:
Hey size doesn't matter when it comes to PNS. He He....couldn't resist

Well they must have gotten a lot of those spam emails about PNS enhancement pills since they are in the process of lengthening them now. An extra 1-2 thousand feet within 6 months!

Hey..USAir pilot should have come over to AIRTRAN. I would have gladly given him a jumpseat. I know were pretty full out of PNS. Im a commuter and I understand how it is getting to and from work. Oh and by the way Delta pilots out of JAX have been most gracious in the jumpseat. Most appreciative.....

It could have been severe clear and a light load too. Maybe he just didn't want him there. Captains perogative.

Maybe he didn't have enough O2 for an additional crew member.

Latest resources

Back