• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Connection EMB175s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"hopefully mainline will add more E175s mainly, with our guys flying them---and the CPZ guys getting stapled at the bottom. Sounds like a plan".....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hopefully we can get the proverbial E-jet and Large Crj jeanie back in the bottle and on mainline property.

Effective January 1, 2008

EMB-190/CRJ-900
12yr: 98.60/67.34
11yr: 97.88/66.75
10yr: 97.12/66.14
9: 96.37/65.24
8: 95.64/64.56
7: 94.89/63.10
6: 94.16/61.39
5: 93.41/59.88
4: 92.69/58.49
3: 91.94/57.09
2: 91.20/49.61
1: 90.52/49.61

we do have mainline wages for these "shiny pushbutton" airplanes...anyone who feels that these a/c are "beneath" them to fly at mainline should get a grip on reality...these are OUR jobs! And if our MEC doesn't come to terms to protect our jobs at the bottom of the list...then we need to VOTE THEM OUT...Moak included...

What junior people have to realize is that the MEC may be offered some "early outs" coming up here for the senior people. That usually is great, since everyone gets to move up to a larger aircraft. The potential problem I see is that it may come with "strings attached", which could be in the form of more 76 seaters. The senior folk won't care, and that is important. Watch your backs.

Bye Bye--General Lee

All mainline pilots at Delta start at around $50 an hour first year, regardless of the plane. That is a lot better than the CAL and UPS guys at around $30 an hour.

Bye Bye---General Lee

its $52 this year and almost $55 next year for first year FOs. Goes up each year. fwiw

What junior people have to realize is that the MEC may be offered some "early outs" coming up here for the senior people. That usually is great, since everyone gets to move up to a larger aircraft. The potential problem I see is that it may come with "strings attached", which could be in the form of more 76 seaters. The senior folk won't care, and that is important. Watch your backs.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Smartest thing you ever said.... Everyone with a relative position below 50% should take note of this post, and then photocopy it and pass it out.... liberally....

Trust, but verify the actions of your MEC over the next 6-8 months. If you're halfway down the list or lower you're best interests way well be negotiated away before you ever knew what hit you....

Bye Bye--General Lee

You know, I have to agree that this might be a possibility. There is no way my vote would say yes for it. I would prefer to be on the street than to give up more scope!

No

76 seat A/C. 153 for now up to a total of 255.

Technically correct, but just to be clear up to 153 until the DAL mainline fleet is over 767 aircraft and then more 76 seaters authorized. The total number of 70 + 76 seat aircraft can not exceed 255, I believe the current total is approximately 225.

The potential problem I see is that it may come with "strings attached", which could be in the form of more 76 seaters. The senior folk won't care, and that is important. Watch your backs.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Is this even a credible rumor?

The 100 seat jet is already iffy. The Company would like us to make that decision easy for them since the smallest jet they are looking at is an MD88 / 757 / DC9 replacement MD90.

If we allow more super giant RJ's then the 100 seat jet will never come to mainline. When 2012 gets here we'll have at least a 1,000 on the street if this comes to pass.

Is this even a credible rumor?

The 100 seat jet is already iffy. The Company would like us to make that decision easy for them since the smallest jet they are looking at is an MD88 / 757 / DC9 replacement MD90.

If we allow more super giant RJ's then the 100 seat jet will never come to mainline. When 2012 gets here we'll have at least a 1,000 on the street if this comes to pass.

Agree.

Latest resources

Back