• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Connection Academy...THOUGHTS????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Delta Connection Academy what do you rate it?

• Good

Votes: 45 14.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 207 67.6%
  • Average

Votes: 54 17.6%

• Total voters
Want to be a pilot

Maybe you should find a rich girl and marry her. Then you can do whatever you want and let her pay for it. No matter what you're going to have to work your $#@ off.

BFD

Will someone please tell me where on my ATP license it says where I got my training at or whether it's Part 61 or 141? Geez!!!

HI, I'm posting from Spain, I had in mind coming to Delta Connection academy to do the JAA course, the main reason is because here in Spain, JAA course is 70000 $ minimum.
Do you think its a good choice or not?

Actually, the JAA side of the house is quite good. Mr. Smerdon runs an outstanding program. They are separate but work within DCAs framework. Other than the JAA side, I wouldn't piss on DCA if their pants were on fire...

Just two cents from a former grad...

Ok, so if I want a FAA license, I better look for another school...
But if I want JAA its fine,ok thx
If anybody else has something else to say...

BUMP!

Does anyone else have anything to say regaurding the specific topic???

I'd like to hear peoples opinions who've actually attended DCA; not people who know people who've attended, or people who've heard things about it, or people who want to compare academies to FBO's or whatever, but from students who've graduated or are currently enrolled in the prgm...

Thanks.

-Xak

Xak said:
BUMP!

Does anyone else have anything to say regaurding the specific topic???

I'd like to hear peoples opinions who've actually attended DCA; not people who know people who've attended, or people who've heard things about it, or people who want to compare academies to FBO's or whatever, but from students who've graduated or are currently enrolled in the prgm...

Thanks.

-Xak

Appaerently no one has given you the answers your looking for. If three pages of mostly negative comments aren't sufficient, check out the thread: "Getting the axe at DCA".

And if you read my previous posts, you would know I was a grad...

Latest resources

Back