Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Can somebody verify this horrible rumor as truth or fiction?

Delta and Comair are CASS approved but ASA is not? :mad:

I can't confirm it, but I have also heard that it's true, and we probably didn't hear it from the same person...

If Comair is CASS approved we know nothing about it yet. :(

DL/OH/EV are *not* currently in the CASS system much to the dismay of many of the commuters at my company who try to fly on them. We also had a pilot last week that was unable to ride his Dad's DL retirement flight because DL is not in CASS. Hopefully that will be fixed soon and we'll all have a better chance at getting to/from where we want to go.

Adam

I wonder ...

What is the cost of the CASS system to the airline?

It would be very unfortunate if all pilots who supported CASS were to stop single engine taxi-out, taxi-in, and all other fuel conservation efforts. I certainly wouldn't want to promote such an idea. After all, that would be wrong.

I have heard the cost is very low about 7,000 dollars or so and I have heard this from guys at southwest and american and they have it in their companies

anon said:
I wonder ...

What is the cost of the CASS system to the airline?

It would be very unfortunate if all pilots who supported CASS were to stop single engine taxi-out, taxi-in, and all other fuel conservation efforts. I certainly wouldn't want to promote such an idea. After all, that would be wrong.

The happiness of pilots is inversely proportional to fuel flows. You'd think they'd have figured that out by now.

I checked with American Eagle on Aug 1. Delta is on CASS, Comair is not. Has anyone heard from Fred about CASS and Comair?

Finally some discussion about Comair and the CASS system. I have been trying to get information for months now on the implementation status. (Of course all emails to the FO reps go unanswered)

arthompson said:
DL/OH/EV are *not* currently in the CASS system much to the dismay of many of the commuters at my company who try to fly on them. We also had a pilot last week that was unable to ride his Dad's DL retirement flight because DL is not in CASS. Hopefully that will be fixed soon and we'll all have a better chance at getting to/from where we want to go.

Adam

Wait, I thought we (DL) are CASS. Comair is not CASS. The IATA doesn't allow regionals to have the CASS program yet I believe.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back