• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta cancels upcoming interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any of it have to do with the flow negotiations with Mesaba and Compass?

I had a buddy interview on the 20th and was told that to date they had hired about 90 or so off the street, and would continue interviews through the first week of august. They took 7 out of the 12 that day. He was the only military guy in the group. Sounds like with the recalls and the mesaba/compass flow-up they probably reached their quota quicker than they thought.

Had a successful interviewer on the jumpseat just yesterday. He was saying that as far as interviews go, there were many that were receiving the conditional offer. For his day, six got an offer. But for the day before, all 12 interviewees were given the offer. Also said that word was that BRs have creeped up to the 60 level. He said he was conditionally given a class in Oct.

I suspect then, that they're just coming to the end of their needs. 305 (total) as promised nothing more to see here. Move along.

Acey

What's a "BR"?

Who would you rather have, the idiot from Texas? Lets dont even go there- that dude is so corrupt and he left this mess for the current administration.

Let's not forget the MAIN reason McCain would have hurt our careers. He was FOR Cabotage.

Anyway, lets stay on target...

Any of it have to do with the flow negotiations with Mesaba and Compass?

I didn't think DAL had said yet what they've all agreed upon. It's status quo for now but how much longer is the question, it doesn't appear DAL is hiring the most talent so far, just who they'll get sued if they don't hire but yes there has been some talented folks also.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back