Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rigger

Posted on another site:

My buddy just got a call saying his interview was being pushed back 1 year due to more people coming back from LOAs than expected. Anyone else received this call?

I got the call too and was told everyone in the first week of August was getting the call. Option is to keep your current date and interview anyway. Or get first calls next year to come interview.

I thought all along this delta hiring was all fluff. When are the Northwest pilots going to wake up and realize they got sold by their arbitraitor!

I thought all along this delta hiring was all fluff. When are the Northwest pilots going to wake up and realize they got sold by their arbitraitor!

When are the Us Air East pilots going to realize they have to live up to their end of the arbitration or live on LOA 93 for the rest of their miserable careers?

What will happen to those hired in the past month?

They are not hired until they step foot in a class. It is written that way for this reason.

As for what is going on, time will tell, but it is a very quick response unless 100 guys dropped their letters on Friday.
Something else seems to be in play.

Two years, but there is other layered language that will still stay in place. They furlough one person on the list today, and they are taking six seats out of jets 128-153 of the 76 seat jets.

That is a bit of rain on the proverbial parade! A veritable turd in the punchbowl.

Hey, I can put in a good word for some gents at US Airways!

No, I don't have that much hatred for anyone here.

Latest resources

Back