Delta and SWA 717's a done deal?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just read about this on another site. The latest rumours were:
DAL to take over the leases on all the -717s with WN paying something to cover the higher lease costs, do some minor modifications to the plane for MX changes, and DAL to give WN some gates in ATL. DAL would give WN some of their future 737 positions.

First 12 on the property this year. Announcement to come out this week....others said an announcement in 1-2 months.

And, DAL may separately get some older -319s.

cliff
ANC

I just read about this on another site airliners.net? really!. The latest rumours were:
DAL to take over the leases on all the -717s with WN paying something to cover the higher lease costs, do some minor modifications to the plane for MX changes, and DAL to give WN some gates in ATL. DAL would give WN some of their future 737 positions.

First 12 on the property this year. Announcement to come out this week....others said an announcement in 1-2 months.

And, DAL may separately get some older -319s.

cliff
ANC

It's official then!

.. especially when you consider that it came from a whiny-pilot-lawyer-wannabe-message-board-dude who, while living in mom's basement, is posting what DAL/SWA are agreeing to in private negotiations.

Where's my deed for the Florida swampland? I need to sell .. now!

Latest resources

Back