• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta AirElite/Segrave Pegasus Elite Merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heard through the grapevine that JS got caught with a lady not known as his wife on the manifest headed to (or maybe coming back from) Vegas.

The wife has since filed for a divorce.

Normally, I wouldn't jump to conclusions and assume it's true, but with JS being the piece of crap that he is, I hope she gets everything.

In an unrelated story...pilots now have to fly 70 hours/month or face 25% pay cut. Hey, someone's got to pay the legal fees!

The last part was a joke...for now.

Anyone know if there's truth to the "LaQuinta or worse" rumors? Last I heard (4th or 5th hand) the pilots were being instructed to book "LaQuinta or worse" for hotels. Not sure of the validitititity.

-mini

nope, just need a pilot and a homewrecker to fly the beechjet

delete

Last edited:
RUN FOREST RUN
90% of the pilots are looking for a new job and the other 10% just don't have a clue. Pilots have quit and taken non-aviation jobs just to get away from DPJ, this place is toxic. They pay circus wages and you get to work with clowns.
RUN FOREST RUN

I was surprised to see an ad for them recently looking for a Lear 60 FO. I know things aren't good over there, but even still it surprised me. It's hard to believe that Delta let such a respectable company go this route.

The ad was in response to 3 Lear 60 pilots quitting in a week. Some guys are quitting and getting jobs outside of aviation.
Do the math

Latest resources

Back