• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta AirElite/Segrave Pegasus Elite Merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got "Laid Off" 5 days before I was to expire and go to training. I agree best thing they ever did for me, now Im home based. I hate to hear about the other pilots getting taking advandage of, but hopefully the market will turn around and when all the pilots leave, DPJ may finally get a clue that JS way of running bussiness maybe isnt the best way to run a bussiness. But untill then I hope he squanders millions of $$$ from delta, if there dumb enough to do it!

Airborne Avenger,
The Kman is not or never has been on crack. Personal attacks are very low and I will not stoop to your level. You will have to rise to mine. Your post comes 5 months from the information I provided. In September we were on an 8/6 with the occational hard day pay. My family was, for the most part, happy. Since then many things have changed. We have lost aircraft and furlouged good pilots. Along with this came pay cuts and staffing levels that cannot keep planes crewed. JS and company have no idea what they are doing. It is very sad. They are totally disconnected from the front line employees. Moral is at an all time low. Any union card would be warmly welcomed from this small group of professional crews. There are a lot of great people that deserve better. We can only hope that Atlanta has put the screws to JS and this is his last ditch effort to make things work. Hopefully the Kinston mentally will disappear and the DAE management will prevail. Good luck to all in this circus.
The Kman

It's amazing that ******************************bag is still in business.

Before anyone thinks of flying at the operation you should consider truck driving first.

The word needs to be spread that there is no future at Delta Private Jets. Anyone that is considering applying, do yourself and those still stuck at DPJ a favor and look else where. The sooner JS realizes there are no more current and qualified pilots the sooner things may start to improve, actually nothing will improve until JS is kicked to the curb. The atmosphere is toxic and everyone is looking for a new job, moral is at an all time low and pilot pushing has already begun. There are no more sick days or vacation days and you get to go to school on your days off and lets don't forget the training contract that turns into a 4 year debacle, for both recurrent and any initial training. And you get all this for a 10% pay cut.
Its quite sad to see the once proud and respected Delta Air Elite dragged down to the level of Segrave. RUN RUN FAR AWAY

Latest resources

Back