• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta AirElite/Segrave Pegasus Elite Merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No. After gathering info. Very toxic enviroment.

I've read on another board that the delta pilots are looking at a scope violation for delta air elite flying a couple of aircraft over a specific weight limit by pilots not on their seniority list (flying performed by an "affiliate). If so, what aircraft would be over the weight limit (guessing over 70K?)

I've read on another board that the delta pilots are looking at a scope violation for delta air elite flying a couple of aircraft over a specific weight limit by pilots not on their seniority list (flying performed by an "affiliate). If so, what aircraft would be over the weight limit (guessing over 70K?)

Maybe the Delta pilots should focus on the 121 scope issue first.

Avoid dpj at all costs...............js is a bum. The admiral sits beneath his painted portrait in his coast guard uniform every morning at breakfast at a restaurant in kinston, nc. Unemployment is a better option than dpj........... WATCH FOR DELTA TO SHUT IT DOWN.

Highly doubt it. You gotta be a Full 737 or Better to see 70k. Maybe a BBJ Guy can chime in on this FlameBait?

Last I heard, JS Raped a Guy for his GIII/CL60 and that was the biggest he had on D104?

100-1/2

The joy is spreading to managed aircraft now. Training contracts for recurrent. I told the owner no thanks. Then Mr. FBI called asking if I was interested in joining the pilot group.

...I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

-mini

Good for you. Glad you took a stand. Eventually things will have to go back to the way they were with attrition at 15%.

Latest resources

Back