• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Air Lines management to meet with Hudson Securities at HQ THURS March 18

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...don't tell me...the pilots will just "become a fan" of negotiators or sign a petition on Facebook. No one (The collective, not focusing on anyone in particular) actually wants to work for anything anymore..old school is the ONLY way to affect change and take EFFORT, not keystrokes

Whoa! Voice of Reason sounds to me like Voice of Fanatic! Trust me brother - don't work in today's world of reality! Give it a rest and disappear!!

Give it a rest and disappear!!

This from FFWorld, one of the the wannabe Frequent Flyers (trolling because jealous of pilots) that litter this board :rolleyes:
Love all those "ratings" earned sitting on your @$$

case in point:
There is not a day that goes by that I don't hear some of my UA friends complaining and bitching about how bad things are at UA internally - morale awful, hatred and distrust of mgt. (forever I think no matter who is at the helm) etc etc. This is everyone - CSR's , FA's, Pilots, Rampers, Mechanics. UA has a history of this type of negativity. For years it has reflected on their customers(me for one) and anyone who thinks that merging this work force with another one (who cares who it is) is a good idea and will make the world a better place - - needs to wake up. Just look at the US - HP merger a few years ago. They are STILL battling each other and have seen very little if any so called synergies since their joining. You must take care of your own people before you can be successful at tackling a whole new group of labor intensive folks. No matter how you look at this - airlines are a service focused, customer oriented industry. If you can't be happy with yourselves how the hell are you going to be able to take care of who you serve??

Last edited:
Who said those were my ratings? Why do you care? Bottom line is you are one angry angry person who apparently is very jealous of Delta Air Lines and it's pilots and all employees! What exactly is your intention? It is not working for me!

Who said those were my ratings? Why do you care? Bottom line is you are one angry angry person who apparently is very jealous of Delta Air Lines and it's pilots and all employees! What exactly is your intention? It is not working for me!

Ahhh...F&H 101: accuse of the opposite and cause chaos & diversion. :nuts:
FFlyerWorld :: poof! ::: buh-bye flyby...gone almost as soon as you joined.:p
(thanks ignore feature!)

Jeesh ACL and message board jockeys like him LIVE on these boards like it's a full time job...how much of that effort is spent creating ACTUAL change in a REAL MANNER for you? None. ALL of you need to get it together OLD SCHOOL and learn how to deal with these conniving vipers. They don't make millions by being nice to pilots.
Hi Pot, have you met Kettle? Allow me to introduce you.

Folks like ACL65 have had a political influence. You can see this effect in the C44 campaign where things he wrote turned up verbatim in Reps campaign publications. The band of merry gentlemen you mention have been involved in the passage of at least 3 resolutions and have run for office.

The recently elected Reps all made scope a priority and at least two of them genuinely get it. The first Council meeting with them in charge included a very comprehensive scope presentation based on independent research done by our new FO Rep.

ALPA's a big boat with not a whole lot of rudder. Someone took the keel and sold it to embellish the Captain's cabin. The navigators are doing their job. They can suggest the course that leads away from the rocks, but the ship's momentum, the Captain, weather and currents all contribute to the thing not going exactly the right direction. If you've got any better suggestions on diplomatically suggesting to the Admiral that he stop selling his fleet, let us know.

Until then we just have to hope we aren't a crewman on the ship that gets sold.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back