• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Air Lines management to meet with Hudson Securities at HQ THURS March 18

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Folks like ACL65 have had a political influence. You can see this effect in the C44 campaign where things he wrote turned up verbatim in Reps campaign publications. The band of merry gentlemen you mention have been involved in the passage of at least 3 resolutions and have run for office.

ACL is very well informed, and I have a lot of respect for him and what he does for the Delta pilots. We need guys like him who are tuned in to everythng that is going on.

DL-Scope. How does Delta go around scope that would allow more 76-100 seat aircraft WHen D-ALPA does not want to give it up? Solution-give that flying to Delta pilots. Will Delta absorb their owned regionals and their pay structure to increase small jet flying with small jet crew costs? Crazy idea but could be their solution if they really want to do that. Just a few years ago Delta buying NWA seemed crazy. Just a few years ago NWA buying XJ was crazy.

I have been calling for a shakeup for some time. The changes are going to be interesting.

Wow-

Even this insufferable suckup is calling for a change at the helm.....

-Amazing!

(I have been trying to get thru to the KoolAid crew about the need for change for quite some time.) It is gratifying that some of this is finally getting through.

CRJ567, I am stating that there will be an executive level change shakeup. I am not asking for anyone's head to be placed on a platter. Slight difference but notable.

As for the hatred you have for our leaders. Until it is founded the majority of this group will give them the benefit of the doubt. As they say, "Trust, but verify."

The thing that's puzzling is why Voice of reason is getting all worked up, and why he even gives a ******************** about what happens at DAL?
He works for flops and usually spends his time pissing off the net jets folks in the fractionals forums.

Latest resources

Back